PDA

View Full Version : Tracing my nova's past J437PVC

rallypvc
02-06-11, 03:51 PM
I have a wide arch gsi which I bought about 3 or 4 years ago from Colin smith it had previously been fitted with a 2.0 xe the reg is J437PVC it is now and was when I bought it painted in ford imperial blue (cossie blue) it was caged and appeared to have been used as a track car anyone know who owned it in the past anyone have pictures of it? Just curious any help much appriciated

Thanks

rallypvc
02-06-11, 04:15 PM
The log book shows 14 former keepers and the car started life in red not blue as it is now and is a genuine gsi

rallypvc
02-06-11, 07:37 PM
Just had an email off Colin all he can remember is he bought it off a guy on a farm in Cornwall does this shed any light on it for anyone?

rallypvc
03-06-11, 07:09 PM
Been on a few websites and found out that it was used in the late 90s early 00s on the hillclimb and sprint scene around the southern counties.
Are there any sprinters or hillclimbers that know of my car or have some old photos close at hand that may have the car I described in them?

lee_lewis3
27-12-16, 09:54 PM
This was my old Nova that I built many years ago. It had a 2.1 redtop running twin weber 45s. Super quick car. I have some photos somewhere of it. Fully welded in roll cage and wide arch rally X kit. Please get in touch with me on 07399052596 Lee