PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate XE Nova/Corsa Exhaust Manifold/System

Mr Dallas
31-05-11, 03:17 PM
Due to requiring some funds to finish off my other project I’m needing to sell the really really nice bit of my corsa project, which is wonderfully made exhaust manifold and system.

It was made in 2009 by Simpson, at a cost of over £1100 and literally has done a few hundred miles if that, as as such is still brand new in condition with no marks, scrapes or any damage, the system comprises of:

4 into 2 Manifold
2.75" centre section
2.75" Entry Backbox with 2.75" exit

Because of the construction, and how the backbox was produced, the aim was to always fall under 100db for trackdays whilst still being the best system available for a XE set up.

Being made out of the best stainless available has meant the whole system is very very very light, and also to highlight the quality, the system has never required sealing with exhaust paste etc, as the beautiful 8mm nut and bolt system as shown in the pics below, and the mikalor clamp for the backbox have never led to any leaking.

Im asking for £695 for the whole kit, which may seem expensive, but when you consider a BTB manifold from SBD is £584 i think it represents a bargain

Pictures avalible but cant post URL's for some reason ?

Best to contact me on 07981277256, James

Pistol Pete
31-05-11, 03:43 PM
Pictures avalible but cant post URL's for some reason ?

You need 15 posts before you can post pics.

:)