PDA

View Full Version : Why does this remind me of every...

brownbear
26-05-11, 01:04 PM
Elderly woman I know!!

Clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKgCkubGc0)

88ESR
26-05-11, 01:49 PM
Elderly woman I know!!

Clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKgCkubGc0)

lol

It's why advertising agencies make millions..

Good observation and the ability to sell our own experiences and dreams back to us......

Easy!

brownbear
26-05-11, 02:27 PM
lol

It's why advertising agencies make millions..

Good observation and the ability to sell our own experiences and dreams back to us......

Easy!

It's like my Mum, Step Mum, Mother in law and mum's neighbour rolled into one lady! Properly lol

brooksey
26-05-11, 05:01 PM
lol

Jack
26-05-11, 05:28 PM
I like tea. I do not think I would like Aldi tea though.

joff-turbo-nova
26-05-11, 09:50 PM
That Red Label stuff is hideous.

The Red Label coffee tastes like ground up burnt s h i t e thats been poked by a red hot poker - they bought a 1kg tub of it at work - it took about 4 hours for it to end up in the bin !

Cheap is not always best - otherwise M&S would have gone out of business decades ago!

Joff

Novasport
26-05-11, 10:02 PM
One thing I dont scrimp on is tea, absolutely love it.
Its got to be Yorkshire or Twinings everyday for me, couple of others are OK like Thompsons Punjana or whatever its called.
Sometimes take it on hols as you can never get as decent a cuppa as you can at home.
God I am turning into an old f@rt!!!

Bubba
26-05-11, 10:35 PM
i have

Typhoo
PG extra strong
Twinnings
PG Loose Tea
Tetleys

i recon on a good week at work (just at work 8-5) a box of 80 will last me the week :d

Jack
26-05-11, 11:21 PM
PG is pretty reliable tea.

Twinings is a big no no for me since they sacked their entire UK workforce and sent the work abroad to cheaper labour - but made the UK workers stay on just to teach johnny foreigner how to do the work. Then booted them out lol So I don't buy that any more out of principle

Westcountry Tea is probably my favourite bagged stuff at the mo. Still can't beat loose though, the Robert Wilson stuff I have is very good.

Dervy
27-05-11, 09:01 AM
i saw that add for the first time yesturday, i nearly fell of my chair, i laughed so much lol

Southie
27-05-11, 09:03 AM
i saw that add for the first time yesturday, i nearly fell of my chair, i laughed so much lol
You need to get out more.