http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj2oXMdZ4sk

i do feel sorry for the poor bugger but it still made me laugh lol

ryansnova
25-05-11, 10:49 PM
Flol lol lol poor guy

mowgli
26-05-11, 12:26 PM
and i agree with the angry bloke.

we get pestered all the time with idiotic sales calls.... usually by internet companies... when i point out the irony of using a phone to sell internet they run out of steam, and then i fill them full of bullshot....

one tried to sell me palm pc's, and i said i had no need for them, she came back with, 'well how do your staff communicate with each other???' to be told, they talk to each other, and sometimes shout.

TeddyThom
26-05-11, 01:18 PM
I had a similar arguement. But to be fair they use a program that randomly dials numbers. So it doesn't matter if your phone is ex-directory or not :(

MK1_Ben
26-05-11, 02:12 PM
I had a similar arguement. But to be fair they use a program that randomly dials numbers. So it doesn't matter if your phone is ex-directory or not :(

Ex-Directory makes bugger all difference in reality.

The company I work for have a Call Centre, I manage alot of the data for the outbound call centre operators and it's literally raw sales data we buy in bulk from companies (bulk as in I added another 300k+ people to our databases yesterday). Alot of "major" newspapers and shopping channels readily sell their customers contact information along with shopping history unless you have stated otherwise when purchasing. It's all in their T+C's.

Andy
26-05-11, 02:27 PM
You wouldnt believe how many bollox calls i get to my mobile phone because of been on google and yell.com
I love to have a laugh with them when they ask to "speak to the person who deals with health and safety"

mowgli
26-05-11, 02:36 PM
i keep getting asked about PAT testing too

Andy
26-05-11, 02:50 PM
I love hearing their reaction when i tell them the biggest ladder i have goes up to the 12th floor lol lol

brooksey
26-05-11, 04:59 PM
lol