PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall emblem on a gsi boot ?

siegsi8v
23-05-11, 09:30 AM
can anyone help ???
im having problems finding the round vauxhall emblem that sits at the side of my rear window wiper on my gsi , Mines missing do the main dealers still have these in stock?
Searched ebay and all i can find is the griffin decal for gte novas......anyone got any spare ha :confused: or an idea were i can get one..:thumb:

amggsi
23-05-11, 11:38 AM
91/92 GSi's had the same square griffin as the GTE's if that helps you out any........

bazil
23-05-11, 11:42 AM
lol this kinda puzzles me, EPC does not actually list the round sticker for the GSI but mine has it fitted on a 1991 H reg

I'm not having much luck finding one so I was going to get it scanned and remade at a sticker shop.

Novasport
23-05-11, 05:13 PM
Might be able to get some of these, give me a week as I am off at the mo.

siegsi8v
23-05-11, 10:30 PM
Might be able to get some of these, give me a week as I am off at the mo.

nice one :thumb: ,
Its strange that sum gsi's had them and sum didnt. If all else falls ill have too get one made up...But if you can get one just pm me mate and ill sort you out for the £s. :thumb:

Novasport
23-05-11, 11:15 PM
The impossible find would be the Vauxhall lettering on the drivers side of the black rear tailgate vinyl on the last of the GSi's. Not listed on EPC and does not come on a new tailgate vinyl either.

craig green
23-05-11, 11:46 PM
The impossible find would be the Vauxhall lettering on the drivers side of the black rear tailgate vinyl on the last of the GSi's. Not listed on EPC and does not come on a new tailgate vinyl either.

Agree.

I can also confirm the griffin on a GSi tailgate should be square.

w88rdy
24-05-11, 07:58 AM
hmm not sure about that craig as ive seen a few later ones that have a round one, iirc keiths is original and round.

Mine has a square one but also has a e16se engine and is a l plate wtf lol

bazil
24-05-11, 11:01 AM
TBH I think the round one is better as it matches the badge on the bonnet of a gsi, atleast the gte had the square griffin on the front and the back,
the round badge on the front and square on the back is odd to me.

MattBrown
24-05-11, 11:49 AM
Im after a full boot vynal, later decal, and the late VAUXHALL writing.

I may be in trouble lol

steviegsi
28-05-11, 04:50 PM
On ebay someone is selling a full set of decals, ( i assume copies) but he lists the round vauxhall badge for the boot so may be worth asking him to sell one of those separate.

I prefer the square griffin myself, black round one stands out too much for my liking.

siegsi8v
30-05-11, 09:38 AM
On ebay someone is selling a full set of decals, ( i assume copies) but he lists the round vauxhall badge for the boot so may be worth asking him to sell one of those separate.

I prefer the square griffin myself, black round one stands out too much for my liking.

cheers mate i will have a look :thumb:

Novasport
30-05-11, 09:24 PM
I have some of these now....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/NovaSport/IMG00016-20110530-1859.jpg

I only have 2 spare so if you are seriously interested, PM me.
Prefer them to go to GSi owners that need them please.

Only owners of Walxhall's need apply lol