PDA

View Full Version : New car delivery is a fvkin joke!!!!

courtenaynova
24-06-03, 01:44 PM
I ordered my new Fiesta the 18th June (I think)
I was told that it would take 4 weeks because I have had extras fitted. I recieve a phone call today (24th) to say that the car will be delivered on 9th August....MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STRANGE!

Although it will a nice birthday prezzie for me...I woul much rather have Rick Drapers 2.0L 16V Turbo....is it still for sale or is it sold??? 8)

Any other people had trouble with delivery from other manufacturers???

Rob.

8)

Ste_Nova
24-06-03, 01:57 PM
passat was 5 weeks late

polo was so late the couldn't give a lead time so had one from the showroom for ?500 less

my first nova was about 2 weeks late, but i can't remember why

wisewood
24-06-03, 01:57 PM
Not heard anything about Ricks car being sold :D
sure he would have said something.

I personally have never bought a brand new car - 18 months time maybe...

Mate at work is now on his 4th brand new car in 3.5 years... all from Toyota. He never had a problem with any of them, the after sales service was excellent and they always arrived when he was expecting them to.

I think he has hada Rav4 (gay), Yaris, Corolla and just got a Corolla Verso. (wife just had twins lol)

Rick Draper
24-06-03, 02:25 PM
A mate of mine from Bognor Regis has brought my car and it was sold over the weekend. Now i can go full speed ahead with my nice new Mazda RX7 import that will be arriving this thursday in tasty yellow, hmm 19" blitz wheels anyone! Rick

Lee H
24-06-03, 02:33 PM
Rick,

Shame you've sold the Nova, was one of the nicest about but suppose everyone moves onto bigger and better things eh?

I'd swap mine if I could afford something fast and Japanese I reckon 8)

simon@novaheaven
24-06-03, 02:51 PM
our company bougth a puma as a company car for an employee that was 10weeks late.

Rick- new car sounds awsome, out of interest how much did you get for the nova??

Fester
24-06-03, 04:27 PM
unless i ever have some unplanned form of income i.e. lotto ?100k or something I dont think ill ever get a brand new car. my step-mum was in the usual habit of a brand new car every 3 years lol my old man soon knocked that one on the head. Alfa 155 2.0 16v cloverleaf was ?16k and traded in for about ?5k 3 years later

no ta!

Jules
24-06-03, 07:55 PM
step-mum was in the usual habit of a brand new car every 3 years lol my old man soon knocked that one on the head.

Blimey!!! Domestic violence really is on the increase!!!!
:o :lol: :twisted:

Fester
24-06-03, 09:46 PM
lmao

?Marty?
25-06-03, 01:29 AM
First thing you should do when you get a woman. Give her a slap. Then, further down the line, she'll never say ''...you don't treat me how you used to...''.

Yeah right. ANY man that lays a finger on a woman is a worthless piece of shit.

Fester
25-06-03, 02:05 AM
marty i followed your advice without reading it through to the end. you still said it

so see you in court

Sid
25-06-03, 08:54 AM
Rick- new car sounds awsome, out of interest how much did you get for the nova??
how much did it go for mate?