PDA

View Full Version : nurburgring for 3day trip how much?

stylesy451
18-05-11, 08:30 PM
hopin to go on a trip to nurburgring in july with a friend but wanted to know how much money you guys think it will cost inc. petrol for vxr corsa, euro tunnell, bnb and track time thanks

mk1nova_rich
18-05-11, 08:31 PM
A good few hundred quid....if everything goes well ;)

Edd
18-05-11, 08:35 PM
Petrol for VXR will depend on right foot lol

Euro tunnel is going to be alot dearer than the boat

Check the 'ring website for track prices

stylesy451
18-05-11, 09:09 PM
i was thinking of a grand for fuel, hotel, tunnell, laps and food???

Novasport
18-05-11, 09:30 PM
Speak to Mark (Novacabrio), he has just been

Stuart
18-05-11, 09:35 PM
Tunnel = HUGE cost.... ferry would be £50 lol

Think I spent about £700 3 years ago including 10laps and all other costs. Granted 10 of us shared the top floor of one of the B&B's lol

mk1nova_rich
18-05-11, 09:38 PM
just remember if you bin it, they charge you A LOT for recovering and any damage caused to the Armco etc :)

calibra-keith
18-05-11, 10:12 PM
just remember if you bin it, they charge you A LOT for recovering and any damage caused to the Armco etc :)

i want to go and take my brother and thats exactly what he said, and something about you may not even get your car back ??

novacabrio
18-05-11, 10:27 PM
if your local to the south then the ferry is cheaper, I won't go into exact costs but it depends on what you wish to do. Don't expect much if any change from a bag of sand though.

2 nights BnB was 112 euro (£100 quid)
4 laps 89 euro
fuel is no cheaper these days
meal out with a couple of beers is about £30 per night each the 2 nights we ate out

Aim to stayin Adenau so its less in taxis to get to where the food etc is. I'd strongly advise to go for mid week trip. I did Monday and Tuesday track time and it was quiet enough to enjoy it.

Pinocchio's for italian (ask for a large beer)
http://www.pinocchio-adenau.de/

Edgar's for BnB
http://www.pension-muehlenhardt.de/

If I can help at all then inbox me. I've been twice now and have picked up a reasonable amout of knowledge from my trips, but keith and Andy are seasoned "Ringers" now lol

Tony M
19-05-11, 03:42 PM
I know someone that went last year, she split the fuel bill with the passenger in a remapped Fabia VRS and she spent £350ish.