PDA

View Full Version : Suspension

whataz
18-05-11, 08:12 PM
Hey guys what is the best way to get my j reg gsi to not feel every bump in the road whilst still being good at handling, I'm considering keeping it and doing this and fitting elec pas so anyone got experience with this? It's a c20let so heavier front end

dannyb
18-05-11, 08:32 PM
Get some proper poundage front springs made up by coilsprings.co.uk, keep standard ride height with some good quality dampers (not sure on what are currently the ideal ones) and polybush/renew the bushes everywhere you can depending on how your wallet is.

whataz
18-05-11, 09:09 PM
I have everything polybushed just standard suspension on it, I was wondering if the new age corsa stuff was adaptable to put in the nova? The main thing I want is the comfort if I decide to keep it, sick of the plastic n parcel shelf sounding like it's goin to fly out the back

Nova_Tek
18-05-11, 11:05 PM
You're running a LET on standard suspension? Wow!

Get some new shocks, good quality ones, and some quality springs (the lower the drop the harder the ride generally)

whataz
19-05-11, 07:18 AM
yea i know mate much needed upgrade. i think staying with the standarad ride height and some heavy dutysprings looks the way to go. cheers guys