PDA

View Full Version : 1.3SR spotted.......

twistysnovagte
18-05-11, 07:28 PM
1.3SR spotted in st.helens,merseyside, it had "1.3sr nova" in big lettering on the vinyl down the length of the car,

also in the same line of traffic was a white mk2 looked pretty low too(or it could have been that there was four people init :d (seen this a few times now)

anyone?

Dave.
19-05-11, 12:32 AM
I wasnt the Mk2 was i Andy? i frequent around St.helens alot

If now, ive seen the SR once or twice, last time was about 2 yars ago now near Car Mill Dam, their is a White Nova floating round with lcoal chavs driving it, omebody at BillLloyd garage asked me if it was me, apparently playing loud music at silly oclock and ragging it everwhere

7ova
19-05-11, 08:01 PM
1.3SR spotted in st.helens,merseyside, it had "1.3sr nova" in big lettering on the vinyl down the length of the car,

also in the same line of traffic was a white mk2 looked pretty low too(or it could have been that there was four people init :d (seen this a few times now)

anyone?

think that SR's for sale on ebay,
white E plate 1988 with big vinal down
both sides of the car

Dave.
20-05-11, 12:26 AM
think that SR's for sale on ebay,
white E plate 1988 with big vinal down
both sides of the car

Yupp thats the one :thumb: did have 3 spoke GTE wheels on it though, now seems to have the rarer GL 3 spokes on :thumb:

twistysnovagte
20-05-11, 05:31 PM
yes thats the nova sr on ebay.

nah dave it wasnt you in the mk2 that also has vynil along the bottom same as the sr but no badges on there(seen it a few time's coming out of delta road)