PDA

View Full Version : is this the gayest address ever??

mowgli
17-05-11, 03:05 PM
Butcombe Brewery Ltd. Cox's Green, Wrington, Bristol, BS40 5PA

the beer is nice, but the innuendo is massive

Jack
17-05-11, 03:10 PM
Ooh I do like a bit of Butcombe

wwmnw
17-05-11, 03:26 PM
Yeah, Bristol lol what a camp name.

MK999
17-05-11, 03:33 PM

Isn't Lee near there? lol

Spudly
17-05-11, 06:23 PM

Isn't Lee near there? lol

Says it all then lol

Mark
17-05-11, 06:32 PM
Back off boys.....My boyfriend says I'm not Gay..

Spudly
17-05-11, 06:33 PM
Back off boys.....My boyfriend says I'm not Gay..

Dont worry dude, its only ghey if you push back:thumb:

Mark
17-05-11, 06:35 PM
Dont worry dude, its only ghey if you push back:thumb:

Fhew!! lol

Spudly
17-05-11, 06:37 PM
So never let him take you for a walk on a clifftop lol

Mark
17-05-11, 06:39 PM
So never let him take you for a walk on a clifftop lol

Wondered why he keeps asking me if I want to see the white cliffs of Dover?!?!?

Spudly
17-05-11, 06:41 PM
Wondered why he keeps asking me if I want to see the white cliffs of Dover?!?!?

Run away, flee, hide!!!

Lynsey
17-05-11, 06:45 PM
It's right near me, I stand no chance!

Ben
18-05-11, 11:34 AM

Easy tiger! or i will have to poke you in the eye!

wwmnw
18-05-11, 11:35 AM
Easy tiger! or i will have to poke you in the eye!

With your pork sword? :cry: lol

Ben
18-05-11, 11:36 AM
ooo arrr me babber!

GRUNT 16V
18-05-11, 03:12 PM
The only good thing about bristol is the road out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark
18-05-11, 05:34 PM

Naaa..the M32 is ****e..lol

Ben
18-05-11, 06:45 PM

Oh yeah always makes me laugh people who say that, obviously dont know the place or history at all!

mowgli
18-05-11, 07:19 PM
Oh yeah always makes me laugh people who say that, obviously dont know the place or history at all!

the centre of the slave trade & where casualty/holby city is filmed is hardly anything to shout about....

wwmnw
18-05-11, 09:52 PM

Getting touchy lol

Spudly
18-05-11, 09:59 PM
Getting touchy lol

Probably not, just it gets annoying when people who have absolutely no idea what it is like where you live, jump on the bandwagon of slating where youre from purely because it seems funny to them, or others are already:wtf:

Jack
18-05-11, 10:01 PM
Yeah.

The fact me n Lee saw 4 riot vans in as many minutes as soon as we entered Hull hasn't really helped do much for our already bleak outlook on the place mind. lol

Spudly
18-05-11, 10:03 PM
Feck off you, at least the cav wasnt scared of being here, unlike it was at hendrix' in scunny lol

Ben
18-05-11, 10:16 PM
the centre of the slave trade & where casualty/holby city is filmed is hardly anything to shout about....

Yeah the centre of the slave trade along with most of the east india trade links, the wills family who brought tobbaco to the uk and then gave half there fortune to the city in the shape of amazing building and architechture oh and whilst were on the subject no on ever heard of brunel and his amazing bridges which have set the standard for suspension bridges the world over, along with the first steel hulled ship to cross the atalantic, one of the best universities in the country that rich familys from all over the world send there very privileged children too!

wwmnw
18-05-11, 10:43 PM
Yeah the centre of the slave trade along with most of the east india trade links, the wills family who brought tobbaco to the uk and then gave half there fortune to the city in the shape of amazing building and architechture oh and whilst were on the subject no on ever heard of brunel and his amazing bridges which have set the standard for suspension bridges the world over, along with the first steel hulled ship to cross the atalantic, one of the best universities in the country that rich familys from all over the world send there very privileged children too!
Bristol uni is ranked number 11, 7 below Durham :p

I've never been to Bristol, but its also not a place that takes my fancy.

mowgli
19-05-11, 06:57 AM

so tons of things were done in bristol in an effort to leave the place quicker...the sea, railways, bridges, bristol aircraft & cars.lol
and slavery & tobacco aren't much to be proud of....they have caused nearly as much misery as eastenders

old bristol is an interesting place, i have been there a few times, its the several miles of crappy roads in & out of the place that are annoying.

hull & bristol do have one thing in common... they both have enormous toll bridges that people try to avoid using cos they are too expensive, so they use detours.

and this thread was simply about an innuendo filled address....not about 21st century britain & hull

Spudly
19-05-11, 09:23 AM
hull & bristol do have one thing in common... they both have enormous toll bridges that people try to avoid using cos they are too expensive, so they use detours.

Oh look wrong again, both Jack and Lee commented on how cheap the Humber bridge toll was in comparison to bridge tolls in the souf (£2.70 either way) and i use the bridge regularly when i got to scunny to see Rob as its cheaper and faster than driving all the way round!

You have just proven the point i made in my last comment in this thread, thankyou!

mowgli
19-05-11, 09:37 AM
Oh look wrong again, both Jack and Lee commented on how cheap the Humber bridge toll was in comparison to bridge tolls in the souf (£2.70 either way) and i use the bridge regularly when i got to scunny to see Rob as its cheaper and faster than driving all the way round!

You have just proven the point i made in my last comment in this thread, thankyou!

THEN CHECK WHAT THE THEIVING BAST4RDS WANT FOR AN HGV......

it is cheaper to drive round

and the m4 severn bridge only charges on the way into wales, so most traffic goes down the m50/a449 or thru dans neck of the woods on the M40. only if you are right on the end of the bridge is it worth using it.

mowgli
19-05-11, 09:39 AM
Feck off you, at least the cav wasnt scared of being here, unlike it was at hendrix' in scunny lol

this was your last comment, how is that relevant to a thread about how the words butcombe & wrington, oh & cox's green are rude, and nothing to do with Kingston upon Hull.

Spudly
19-05-11, 09:44 AM
THEN CHECK WHAT THE THEIVING BAST4RDS WANT FOR AN HGV......

it is cheaper to drive round

80 miles, with todays fuel prices is cheaper than £18.30, i seriously doubt this, and besides most people from Hull and surrounding area's who use the bridge daily/regularly, dont actually drive HGV's so your point is a bit mute is it not?

And having just woken up i was actually referring to this post...

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1864478&postcount=21

mowgli
19-05-11, 09:50 AM
you made this about hull, nobody else did.

the detour to avoid the humber bridge on a trip from hull to the midlands is about 25miles. it is cheaper on fuel to miss it.

Spudly
19-05-11, 09:52 AM
Bollox, go check your own posts, i merely backed ben up when someone called him touchy, YOU were the one who brought Hull into it not me, i never even mentioned the place, you sure youre not getting alzheimer's!

mowgli
19-05-11, 11:46 AM
getting touchy??lol

Probably not, just it gets annoying when people who have absolutely no idea what it is like where you live, jump on the bandwagon of slating where youre from purely because it seems funny to them, or others are already:wtf:

Yeah.

The fact me n Lee saw 4 riot vans in as many minutes as soon as we entered Hull hasn't really helped do much for our already bleak outlook on the place mind.

lol

hmmmm........

top of page 3......

all i have done is point out the cost of a bridge toll for a wagon... you are having an argument with yourself

Hobbit
19-05-11, 11:56 AM
Who cares how much it costs for wagons? Someone else is paying :d

mowgli
19-05-11, 11:58 AM
when you are working for mr stobart, it might be free, but when you are a small jobbing haulier, we either have to pay the toll, with no receipt (for some reason) or pay the driver to go round.

Spudly
19-05-11, 12:04 PM
all i have done is point out the cost of a bridge toll for a wagon... you are having an argument with yourself

and this thread was simply about an innuendo filled address....not about 21st century britain & hull

This is very true, you never metioned Hull at all did you, and clearly it must be a cesspool round here because its expensive to use the Humber Bridge which coincidentally is actually outside the town boudary so technically isnt part of Hull!

mowgli
19-05-11, 12:16 PM
the bridge was built for one thing, access to & from hull for the south. they then forgot to trunk the a15 to lincoln, but it will no doubt happen soon, as the a46 is being widened thru notts, making a fast transport link from the m1.

i have only complained about the bridge toll, nothing else...

it wasn't me who commisioned a primetime tv show with cameras following policemen in the hull area.

just like it wasn't me who started banging on about hull on this thread.

when i started the thread about how i found the fact that BUTCOMBE brewery which is in WRINGTON to be slightly rude.., i wasn't expecting this level of bile, i didn't even start the jibes about bristol

Jack
19-05-11, 12:18 PM
To be fair, the Humber bridge is cheaper than the Severn - but then the latter only charges one way. Its free to come into Brizzle from Wales... which kinda implies it was built to let people into Bristol OR its an incentive to make people go there - either way, they're trying to encourage people to come in lol

This is goingly wildly off topic as per usual. No gay references yet though :(

mowgli
19-05-11, 12:20 PM
This is goingly wildly off topic as per usual. No gay references yet though :(

i know, this is the bit that saddens me the most...

edit... i just don't think the bridge people dared put cash booths in wales......lol lol

Spudly
19-05-11, 12:21 PM
Lmfao i was not the one who first named Hull, and so what if 'cops with cameras' has been filmed in Hull, it was only a few episodes compared to the hundreds of episodes of 'road wars' which were filmed in and around Slough, why dont you have a go at them?

mowgli
19-05-11, 12:28 PM
spud, you make it sound like i unveiled a plaque on the side of the A63.....

ps. slough is truly not very nice, apart from the smell from the mars factory, which oddly smells like milky ways taste.....

Mark
19-05-11, 12:34 PM
i know, this is the bit that saddens me the most...

edit... i just don't think the bridge people dared put cash booths in wales......lol lol

Entry tolls are on the Welsh side ;)

mowgli
19-05-11, 12:38 PM
oops

Stuart
19-05-11, 12:43 PM
Its a fine for being silly enough to goto wales lol.

I got no receipt for using the Bridge to and from France the other week, but I just stuck it in the expenses anyway... if it gets canned then I'l just dump a mileage claim in for the value of £3.00 :) simples.

Reason for no receipt, which kinda makes sense http://www.highways.gov.uk/roads/projects/4075.aspx#Whydoyouroperatorsnotissuereceipts?

anyway we need to GAY this thread up.... Spud, fancy a shag? xxx

Spudly
19-05-11, 12:48 PM
anyway we need to GAY this thread up.... Spud, fancy a shag? xxx

I would say yes, but youre not going to nats :cry:

Stuart
19-05-11, 12:50 PM
I was thinking we could have a nice intimate encounter privately... hoe-tel it

mowgli
19-05-11, 12:51 PM
spud, he's probably too posh to push....

Spudly
19-05-11, 12:51 PM
I was thinking we could have a nice intimate encounter privately... hoe-tel it

Lol, only if youre paying, you can claim it back on your expenses lol

Hayley
19-05-11, 05:07 PM
Isnt the rule that you are allowed to slag off where you live(d) if you wish..but no-one else is. :)

Sooooo

Staines is chav-ville
County Antrim is full of the IRA
Lichfield is too close to Birmingham
Dover is too close to the French
Saaufend is full of boy racers
And Dorchester is full of farmers.

Think im done. :d

pikey1986
19-05-11, 05:45 PM
i know lichfield as 'posh' tamworth lol

full of plastic brummies lol

mowgli
19-05-11, 07:09 PM
now don't even get me started on tamworth....

Hobbit
19-05-11, 07:16 PM
Isnt the rule that you are allowed to slag off where you live(d) if you wish..but no-one else is. :)

Sooooo

Staines is chav-ville
County Antrim is full of the IRA
Lichfield is too close to Birmingham
Dover is too close to the French
Saaufend is full of boy racers
And Dorchester is full of farmers.

Think im done. :d

is "too close to Birmingham" not slagging off Birmingham? lol

mowgli
19-05-11, 08:46 PM
i made it onto radio 5live when the brummie chamber of commerce proposed to call the surrounding area 'greater birmingham' so that foreign investors would flock to the place... i pointed out that if they called it 'not birmingham' they'd get way more investment.

Hayley
19-05-11, 09:44 PM
is "too close to Birmingham" not slagging off Birmingham? lol
Dam. Ha ha

mowgli
19-05-11, 09:45 PM
can we all agree just on nuneaton being a sh1thole, and leave it at that?