PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Pikies!!!

Fergie_sfc
23-06-03, 08:50 PM
left my car in an alright area (upper shirley) in southampton for bout 10 - 15 mins, come back to find one window seal on the floor and the other half ripped off, was wel pissed off. the bas**rds couldn't have got far but i didn't find them...

wish i did caus it cost me ?25 for new seals from vauxhall.

need an alarm, wots the safest make to go for on the market today?

Fergie.

hotdogs_r_us
23-06-03, 09:06 PM
Sorry to hear that , i am getting a clifford 300 :) they seem very good there ?315 fitted.

Or clifford 600 for ?600

Cheers

Cjscooby
24-06-03, 12:02 PM
i had a cobra cat 1 alarm an cat 2 immob fitted to mine after some dicks decided to rip the locks out of the car then also took all locks off just to try an deture them a bit more an has worked so far !!!

Cj

Dave
24-06-03, 01:50 PM
go for a toad ai606 is a great alarm an you won't have any problems with it plus you can have lots of ad-ons like total closure,perimiter sensor & other stuff fitted at a later date.
bottom line novas need an alarm should be one of the 1st mods you do to them!

dave.gsi
25-06-03, 12:20 AM
why do people wait for their car to be broken into before they buy security products :lol:

Neil.
25-06-03, 12:42 AM
i agree with dave.gsi, i spent ?425 on a Clifford 500, fitted with proper CAT 1 paperwork.

IT was the first thing i did when i got my car!

Why to ppl wait till its too late?

?Marty?
25-06-03, 01:13 AM
It's a case of 'it'll never happen to me'. Then it does.

Ben (lurk75)
25-06-03, 05:27 PM
and it will still happen if you get an alarm!

pickle
25-06-03, 06:56 PM
reply to dave.gsi: cos they would rather buy a bumper or something than security! the clifford one is a clifford concept 300 or 600. 300 will be good enough, but im thinking of buying one of those pager things that msg's ur phone when ur car is being fucked about with! only ?90, dont sound too bad to me, u all should buy it with your next pay!

cmatty
25-06-03, 07:52 PM
Its probably the same pikies who got my nova the only time I parked it outside my hall in wessex lane, not that far away from shirley! They pulled off my alloy fuel cap and tried to bust my lock. Must have given up when they saw I have a snap off streering wheel and face off radio.
Matty

Tilly
25-06-03, 08:12 PM
and it will still happen if you get an alarm! not to the same extent plus it does deter them slightly

i would know they knicked my car with an alarm on it

hotdogs_r_us
25-06-03, 08:14 PM
i agree with dave.gsi, i spent ?425 on a Clifford 500, fitted with proper CAT 1 paperwork.

IT was the first thing i did when i got my car!

Why to ppl wait till its too late?

I am paying ?15 for a Clifford 300 with Paper work. plus ?90 for boot relased as me boot is delocked.
Yeh its in a Brick Garage that the doors wotn open from oputside only inside.
Got me seats harness's ICE all ready to go in , the guy doin the alarm will gimmie a price on da day for fitting them!

Fergie_sfc
26-06-03, 09:54 PM
ok gotta dash right now, just reading posts from you guys and seen loads of boyz round da baby beast that belongs to me!!!

9:53pm, wish me luck.

they call me the peeping tom!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

fergie.

RobIsGrt18
26-06-03, 10:22 PM
had that done to mine when they nicked all me stereo, got a new rubber seal for ?5 from a scrappy then got me sis b/f (who happens to be a manager of nr by auto windscreens) to fit it :) !!

RobHardyUK
26-06-03, 11:23 PM
lame, tbh tho, if u saw 4 ppl, breaking into ur motor, in middle nowher, wot would u do?

Fergie_sfc
27-06-03, 08:00 PM
to be honest i wouldn't be able to do anyting unless they were all bout 8 or 9 years old!!!!!

realisticly i'd pull out my shot rifle and shoot them all though............ hahahaha!!! 8)

probably jus call the police!

fergie.

RobHardyUK
28-06-03, 12:30 PM
betime u call the pigs theyd be gone, suppose you could get a good look though. Trouble is, wher my car got borken into, no cameras! even tho its on of the biggest tescos in the country. :?

Dave
28-06-03, 01:37 PM
at the end of the day if a thief wants something bad enough they are gonna have it,
alarms an de-locking may help deter thiefs but if someone wants it badly enough they'll find a way to get it.
it's a fact of life like it or not