PDA

View Full Version : my mam knows i like nova's

pickle
23-06-03, 06:57 PM
my mam knows i like nova'ss, and she also knows i fucking hate fiesta's. but yesterday she said the most stupidest thing to me, i have had a few nova's in my time, and as u/they do have a few difficultys ( they fuck up, but what car does'nt) and just because i used to have a low income, it would sit there for a while longer than normal, my mother thought they were totally fucked. When i told her i was looking for another car, a 1.4sri ( any for sale anyone? contact me on novamad@talk21.com ) she said, and i quote " why don't you get yourself a nice little FIESTA", well being a big nova lover i skitzed out!!!!! she has a fiesta and thinks it's fucking awesome, and everytime she trys to get me to hate nova's she brings up all the problems i have had with mine( which isn't much). but listen to this u nova lover's, her shitty little fiesta is on its 4th, i repeat and spell it out for you fourth shitty little fiesta engine and 2nd radiator and she has only had it just over a year. But she still cant see that they are a shit heap and needs to be brought on the side with the better grass ( vauxhall), and get atleast a fucking corsa. so my message to my mam is, "BEFORE YOU TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL BRITISH VAUXHALL TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR YANKY HEAP OUT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND THINK OF ALL THE TROUBLE YOU HAVE HAD WITH THAT SHITTER AND THEN TRY TO CALL MY NOVA SHITE"................ peace out vauxhall fans :D

frog_southampton
23-06-03, 07:27 PM
hahaha

Tilly
23-06-03, 07:27 PM
:rant:

Fergie_sfc
23-06-03, 09:01 PM
haha, mums hey, sounds just like my mum......and my sister whos gettin a fiesta... and my dad whos got a focus!!!

help i'm surrounded by ford peeps.

just tell your mum that ford stands for Fixed Or Repaired Daily!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep the mods coming, i'm gonna terrorise my sis when shes on the road, haha, cant wait.

fergie.

Tazzy
24-06-03, 12:11 AM
lol, similer to my story, i persued my mom to get rid of the c*troen for a vauxhall (corsa b), and my mate to get a vauxhall (corsa c), i pursued my step dad to get a vauxhall (vectra v6)!

ive been surrounded by vauxs, i love em, my bro was a vaux head but now he has turned into a f*rd head *spit!* unloyal b!tch, gimme time, ill convert him back to the best of british!

you cant beat a good Vaux!

everyone tells me to get something else, my mom has even offered to by me a damm ugly rust bucket of a f*esta, but id prefer to eat my own toes than drive on of them!

Novas all the way!

Ben (lurk75)
24-06-03, 12:16 AM
My mum knows i like novas too, probably gives it away the fact there is two on the drive, 2 doors in the kitchen, 2 sets of wheels in the back garden next to 2 sets of bumpers, set of seats in the spare room, an engine in the hallway and my powerbox on the kitchen table. and loads of little stuff on the shelfs etc around the house. :lol:

brian
24-06-03, 12:18 AM
woa back ont he "British" Vauxhall m8 :lol: they are made in spain!!
Fare play on the stickin up for yer sel though, we all get that from time to time!! :roll:

Fester
24-06-03, 12:33 AM
lol viva espania!

elsey197
24-06-03, 12:51 AM
Different here, my mum had a nova, im on my third and my sis is on here second! dad has a pug though :!:

wisewood
24-06-03, 10:08 AM
BEFORE YOU TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL BRITISH VAUXHALL TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR YANKY HEAP OUT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND THINK OF ALL THE TROUBLE YOU HAVE HAD WITH THAT SHITTER AND THEN TRY TO CALL MY NOVA SHITE................

Vauxhall owned by General Motors.
General Motors being American.
Vauxhall = yanky.

:D

giggler
24-06-03, 04:43 PM
:x :evil: @fiesta's!!!!

actually :evil: :x :| @Fix Or Repair Daily

My mums the opposite!!! she loves my ickle nova, and loves all other ones too, every sngle time we drive past a nova, shes like 'ohhhhh theres one :D'

lol

Stuart
24-06-03, 07:16 PM
and for those of you that are exta mad and "patriotic" is that the 8V vauxhall head and the SOHC Ford head were designed and made in the same factory in spain lol. the heads are near identicle jsut the valves are at an angle in the ford.

carry on ranting children. but the european ford comapny is more or less a totaly seperate company to ford usa. same as GM (AMERICAN) being the vauxhall daddy lol

get over it, its personal opinion when it comes to cars. some peeps will only like/buy one brand. same as food/beer/TV's/ everything.

grow up and deal with life

Fester
24-06-03, 09:47 PM
i dont want to and you cant make me

dave.gsi
25-06-03, 12:15 AM
lol, weve been a vaux family since i can remeber (dad worked there till retirement), theres two novas on the drive (mine), a corsa (mum), and me dad drives a vectra (although he'll be geting a gaylord bora soon). nova parts in the house won't fly anymore lol so at the moment i've got stuff stashed in drawers cos if i leave them out i'll find them in the garage covered in shit the day after.

i want my own house again :( the gf doesn't mind falling over interior's to get to the bathroom

jatinder
25-06-03, 01:01 AM
lol :D

?Marty?
25-06-03, 01:11 AM
Whenever my mum says stuff like that, she allways does it in a "orther people...." way. Now THAT really pisses me off.

Like 'other people just get a car and keep it as it is....' and etc.

giggler
25-06-03, 10:39 AM
well my family has always had fords! i used to rate fords, and i had one for my first car!!! never found anything wrong with the tickty rattling of the engine, and on a c reg it never once failed on me!

but i still do prefer vauxhall! suppose it depends on its history!

cambridge quote!!
personal opinion when it comes to cars. some peeps will only like/buy one brand. same as food/beer/TV's/ everything.

exactly!!!

i prefer blue wkd!!! likewise i prefer vauxhall!!! hehehe!!! :lol: :D

pickle
25-06-03, 06:49 PM
well i fucking hate fords........ that klick klick of a efforty engine. i wish i didnt write this msg coz everyone is telling me that vaux is kinda american. well im not listening and one day i'l prove that vaux nova's are better than bucket festa's. i hate them, they dont look good they dont sound good they dont handle good and i hate the little fuckers. burn them all! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Tazzy
25-06-03, 10:34 PM
i just like everything about Vaux's i like the comfort, i like the quality of the cars, new and old, and i like the fatc that you can do so much to the engine as they are very simple to work on (when you know what youre doing!)

obviously, cars rust, obviously, engines pack up, but that happens to all manufacturers!

i also like the fact that vaux's dont rust as much or easily as f*rds!

Corsa_Will
28-06-03, 05:00 PM
riiiiiiiiiiight.......

Dude, unless your mum has a NL user addy....... why did u send that message to here over here?

and........ what do u mean at LEAST a corsa........ :'(

But yeah Vauxhall beats Ford :D:D