PDA

View Full Version : Would my bumpers....

AW3K
23-06-03, 06:54 PM
would it look ok to paint the standard bumpers?

opinions please

my car.

http://www.a-whiteman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/car/front.jpg

thanks

AW3K

novaboy1.2
23-06-03, 08:16 PM
i've just done mine n they look brill. done them black

cleaned, rubbed down, primed n sprayed n they look brand new :D

bennybull
24-06-03, 08:51 PM
Ye it will look cool colour coded but be sure to key it up properly and use a decent plastic primer cos when i done mine it went flaky and i had to do the job again, well worth it though! 8)

ade
24-06-03, 11:17 PM
get a set of gsi bumpers (just the front one needed) - and if you want hastle free work get a body shop to spray them for ya - ?150 tops for respray

You can get GSi bumper (direct replacement) for ?50 2nd hand or a pre primed one (debobbled) for about ?120 (replica) or ?150 (GM)

I think

Ade

BarryBoy-Basher
25-06-03, 09:51 PM
Leave your Gran's car alone mate and get a proper car with the money your gonna spend on doing it up!!

AW3K
25-06-03, 09:52 PM
Leave your Gran's car alone mate and get a proper car with the money your gonna spend on doing it up!!

OH HERE WE GO ANOTHER SMART ARSE!

BarryBoy-Basher
25-06-03, 09:53 PM
I ain't being smart I am being sensible.

AW3K
25-06-03, 09:55 PM
I ain't being smart I am being sensible.

So am i, it's a project car, nowt flash i know, the local scrappy is very very cheap and i look on ebay etc so i aint spending a lot on it.

BarryBoy-Basher
25-06-03, 09:59 PM
I know your gonna spend around 10k on it but you could get a Laguna for that or something nice that you can impress your mates with a Proper car.

AW3K
25-06-03, 10:18 PM
I know your gonna spend around 10k on it but you could get a Laguna for that or something nice that you can impress your mates with a Proper car.

What makes u so sure then?

Do you even know me, do you even like novas' . guesse not!

Well i do

So keep your opionions to your self!

DazK
25-06-03, 11:02 PM
piss off u f0ckin wanker

Dave
26-06-03, 01:16 PM
chill people.
so what do you drive then mr basher that makes you so qualified to judge the efforts of someone else?
can we see a pic of your motor? do you have a motor?
if you don't like nova's why go to all the effort to join a nova site unless you just wanted to waste everyones time by joining and posting useless rubbish on here that will provoke an arguement.
if you don't have anything constructive to say then simple.......don't say it

Dave
26-06-03, 01:22 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76211

pickle
26-06-03, 08:12 PM
dont colour code them, it will look shite! spray em black with that black paint,haha. will look cool, dont put and colour'd strips on them though. :mr basher; ..................... laguna..... ha, shite, id rather walk or ride your mam

ydg27
27-06-03, 12:35 PM
i think other people will follow my lead on this one - the reason novas are so popular is because they are cheap to buy parts for, easy to work on, loads of interchangable parts for them and a great drivers car (if you doubt this then you must have a go-kart because novas are the best handling car when lowered other than pug 205 GTi (sorry about swearing - lol))
novas are brash, harsh & great fun.
Lagunas on the other hand are wallowy rep car peices of shite or a grandad car - which ever you wish.