PDA

View Full Version : Radio Code?

Dave.
10-05-11, 06:01 PM
Got a SC 201 here out of a Nova, does anybody have any coding software who will be able to get me the code? i want to go back old skool! lol... im not paying vauxhall about £15 to do it, its only an old tape player lol

Any help appreciated :thumb:

Spudly
10-05-11, 06:24 PM
Vauxhall will want more than that and wont be able to do it unless its the factory fit one from your car and you can supply reg number for them.

Outside decoding company is your friend here, although i have the original phillips tape H/U from my cav at home, if i get chance before nationals ill power it up and check the code written on the top is good, you going to nats ill bring it with me if you are!

Dave.
10-05-11, 06:37 PM
im going pvs john, you going there?

Spudly
10-05-11, 06:39 PM
John, who the funk is John lol

Aye ill check the code on this one works which i think it should, remind me before then and ill bring it with:d

Dave.
10-05-11, 06:40 PM
lol i just had a John moment there, sorry Mr Spudly which is your propper name? lol

Yeahh cheers spud i want to start taking all the ice out of the Nova, no need for it :thumb:

Jack
10-05-11, 07:18 PM
lol i just had a John moment there, sorry Mr Spudly which is your propper name? lol
John. lol

Gut the internals and fit a modern CD HU inside the shell. Grind a slit in the front for CD loading. Jobs a good un lol