PDA

View Full Version : Will these fit ?

16v-xe
09-05-11, 12:49 PM
Can anyone tell me if these will fit a mk4 astra van, 02 plate.

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/17Inch_Rota_Euro_Series_RB_Gunmetal_&_Polished_Alloys.html

And if so,what offset is right to run.
The van is white, and has bonnet raisers with the underside of the bonnet painted black, and a black roof, so think these will set it off nice

edit: the wheels are also available in 16's

Lewis.
09-05-11, 01:22 PM
ET49 is the ideal offset, but the closest they do is ET45, so they stick out 4mm extra, which shouldn't be too much extra. 17's are the smallest i'd go on a MK4 astra, 16's will look like standard.

though i'm not sure on those wheels on an astra though. imo they should be 12" and on a Mini

16v-xe
09-05-11, 01:25 PM
ET49 is the ideal offset, but the closest they do is ET45, so they stick out 4mm extra, which shouldn't be too much extra. 17's are the smallest i'd go on a MK4 astra, 16's will look like standard.

though i'm not sure on those wheels on an astra though. imo they should be 12" and on a Mini

Nice one mate thanks for that :) yeah still unsure, but i want something black with a bit of dish, jap, and a bit different so they suit what i need.. could do with a photoshop before i slam £800 on them. I still need it to be practical so thinking 17's so i don't have to go lower

mowgli
09-05-11, 01:29 PM
mini cooper wheels look similar, and come in 17", but you need the centres machining out.. but they would be way cheaper.... just a thought

but seeing as mk3 astras had et44 rims too, i think the et45 on those alloys is going to be close enough..

16v-xe
09-05-11, 01:36 PM
mini cooper wheels look similar, and come in 17", but you need the centres machining out.. but they would be way cheaper.... just a thought

but seeing as mk3 astras had et44 rims too, i think the et45 on those alloys is going to be close enough..

Yeah they're very simular, there's a few more sets i'm looking at but dont tempt me as much as these do, even though there a couple of hundred cheaper. Mini wheels isn't a bad idea. Will these stick out the arches a bit then ?