PDA

View Full Version : BBQ + bad weather + Edd's improvisation = fail lol

Edd
06-05-11, 08:05 PM
Came over to a mates for BBQ, lit it then starting thundering :tard:

So, Edd to the rescue lol had a bright idea to put the barby in the gazebo lol

In hindsight not the best idea, melted all the roof poles as well lol

http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/EDDRODGERS/df781261.jpg

Fooking weather lol I've been told by the lady not to touch anything to do with fire again lol

John
06-05-11, 08:07 PM
As long as the food was good, who cares! lol

MK999
06-05-11, 08:09 PM
Couple of strobe lights and some speakers and you got yourself the best BBQ ever.

Tony M
06-05-11, 08:09 PM
Why so much smoke? lol

MK999
06-05-11, 08:10 PM
Why so much smoke? lol

It'll be that charcoal he set alight I reckon lol

Edd
06-05-11, 08:14 PM
lol yep foods ok lol

Don't think the neighbours would like strobe lights, they've already leaned over the fence to ask if the fire has got out of hand, just noticed they also have wet BBQ smelling washing now as well :d lol

bmw156
06-05-11, 08:22 PM
if thats you, you look like a young baxter lol

Edd
06-05-11, 08:25 PM
That's not me lol it's a mate

He only has a t shirt so it was smoke or thunderstorm lol

NOV4_SPORT
06-05-11, 08:39 PM
lol edd, might be an idea for you not to be near the bbq at billing lol.

iain

Spudly
06-05-11, 08:39 PM
Bad weather, wtf it was a little overcast earlier in the day then this afternoon its been fooking baking, definately not the weather to be scrubbing and wetvaccing the worlds most disguting ex-motab car:cry:

NOV4_SPORT
06-05-11, 08:51 PM
^^^ lol, sounds like you had a bad day at work mr spudly ?

iain

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:06 PM
^^^ lol, sounds like you had a bad day at work mr spudly ?

iain

You dont know the half of it bud, ive spent a day and a half valeting an ex-motability scheme Zafira, 2008 reg and it has to be one of the worst five cars ive ever been presented with to clean!

Its still not finished yet either, still got to scrub and clean the boot carpet and all of the sill plastics and such, bearing in mind the last motab car i had to scrub actual human poo out of the boot, and i think this one is worse than that one:eek:

NOV4_SPORT
06-05-11, 09:13 PM
You dont know the half of it bud, ive spent a day and a half valeting an ex-motability scheme Zafira, 2008 reg and it has to be one of the worst five cars ive ever been presented with to clean!

Its still not finished yet either, still got to scrub and clean the boot carpet and all of the sill plastics and such, bearing in mind the last motab car i had to scrub actual human poo out of the boot, and i think this one is worse than that one:eek:

The thought of that made me gag, human pop + cars dont mix, how people can let there cars get in such a horrible state is beyond me it really is, i feel for you spudly:eek: :eek: :eek:

iain

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:18 PM
It defies belief at times it really doesn but some people really are insanely disgusting when it comes to cars!

John
06-05-11, 09:20 PM
Lol, you think that's bad, we had a motab car at vauxhall, where (i still can't beleive this my self) The womans kids had chewed/ripped through the seatbelts and the plastic backing on the front seats, as well as the foam on the rear seat bases. My mate still has a pic on his phone.
Anyway, back on topic! :)

MK999
06-05-11, 09:24 PM
Lol, you think that's bad, we had a motab car at vauxhall, where (i still can't beleive this my self) The womans kids had chewed/ripped through the seatbelts and the plastic backing on the front seats, as well as the foam on the rear seat bases. My mate still has a pic on his phone.
Anyway, back on topic! :)

Quite common apparently, friends dad used to replace the seatbelts on a minivan for a learning disability school every year for it's MOT

John
06-05-11, 09:29 PM
Quite common apparently, friends dad used to replace the seatbelts on a minivan for a learning disability school every year for it's MOT

Her kids didn't have any learning disabilities, they were 4 and 6 iirc. The seat backs were proper hard plastic, they must have had bad stomachs lol

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:31 PM
And some mental teef lol

MK999
06-05-11, 09:33 PM
Her kids didn't have any learning disabilities, they were 4 and 6 iirc. The seat backs were proper hard plastic, they must have had bad stomachs lol

More odd then! Can understand the seat backs though, I love a bit of ABS, great melted on toast.

John
06-05-11, 09:34 PM
More odd then! Can understand the seat backs though, I love a bit of ABS, great melted on toast.

perhaps that's what edd had on his barbie lol

Edd
06-05-11, 09:38 PM
An hour of monsoon and it's flooded the garden and put the barby out lol

Game over lol

Bloody tropical weather we get down south :d

John
06-05-11, 09:40 PM
An hour of monsoon and it's flooded the garden and put the barby out lol

Game over lol

Bloody tropical weather we get down south :d

Lots of lightening? it's forcasting it, can't wait!

Edd
06-05-11, 09:44 PM
Tbh it's really really heavy rain, mega thunder and flash flooding :eek:

Meant to last all night as well

Andy
06-05-11, 09:44 PM
we had rain for the 1st time in ages last night,it smelt great outside,i was sat in the conservatry last night just watching it like a tard

John
06-05-11, 09:47 PM
we had rain for the 1st time in ages last night,it smelt great outside,i was sat in the conservatry last night just watching it like a tard

lol i like doing this also

Andy
06-05-11, 09:48 PM
The noise it makes on the polycarb roof is really good,sounds ghay but its relaxing lol!!!

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:49 PM
Lol ive forgotten what rain looks like tbf, we had a mad lightening storm a few months back with a bit of rain after but it all dried by the next day, were due it sunday i think so might take the astra to work and machine polish it in the shed lol

Andy
06-05-11, 09:50 PM
I think it says alot that i havent been rained off since feb from my window cleaning......

Edd
06-05-11, 09:53 PM
Best not piss down on the 20th when I have to trailer the Sport across town for the house move :roll:

Andy
06-05-11, 09:54 PM
If it doesnt,the annoying devil will be sure to turn up with his super soaker lol lol lol

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:54 PM
I think it says alot that i havent been rained off since feb from my window cleaning......

I think it says a lot that for the easter bank holiday weekend i was sat in Robs back garden in scunny, in shorts and a vest dowing cider in the sun with a bbq blaring and got sunburn:eek:

Southie
06-05-11, 09:55 PM
Edd, it just looks like the BBQ is sucking in the thunder cloud and your mate (Baxter junior) is laughing about it lol

Andy
06-05-11, 09:55 PM
Bairns factor 50+FTW
I was fitting fascia's and guttering at my sisters exposed ALL day and didnt burn.

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:56 PM
Same i was using Ashlee and Madisons squirty one but didnt do the back of my neck, oops lol

88ESR
06-05-11, 09:57 PM
Sort of drizzled here twice for about five minutes and that was it..

Andy
06-05-11, 09:57 PM
I only applied twice between 10am and 6 and didnt burn,just browned lol

Spudly
06-05-11, 09:59 PM
I managed to get my milk bottle shoulders to start to blend in with my dark tanned arms:d

Southie
06-05-11, 10:01 PM
Spud and Andy, you two are real lover boys with all your memories, have some rape errrr I mean rep lol

Spudly
06-05-11, 10:03 PM
Spud and Andy, you two are real lover boys with all your memories, have some rape errrr I mean rep lol

Lol good mates that dont get to see each other as often as we would like, used to be every night, now its once or so every few months :cry:

L14MNP
06-05-11, 11:19 PM

I thought they just licked the windows! Sorry! lol

GRUNT 16V
06-05-11, 11:27 PM
lol

MK999
07-05-11, 12:08 AM
I thought they just licked the windows! Sorry! lol

Funny you should say that as after he started doing that apparently he switched terms from window licker to seatbelt chewers or something lol