PDA

View Full Version : Nova Spax RSX coilovers, Gloucestershire UK

DW-Nova
03-05-11, 10:18 AM
Hi there all, I have a set of Spax RSX coilovers for sale, I've had these a few years but they've only covered about 4000 miles! The rest of the time they have just been sat on the car whilst in storage. I don't really want to sell them but at the moment needs must, they're in very good condition as you would expect for the mileage but as have been sat on the car may have a few bits of cosmetic rust and dirt etc.. Very very usable though and excellent handling! Obviously they are height adjustable on the front and damping adjustable all round meaning they're great for both use on the road and the track.
I paid over £600 for these from Demon Tweeks :eek: and still now days these will set you back alot of money! The cheapest I've seen them for sale new was £522!
Anyhow I'm now after £350 as to be quite frank I'm a bit skint and need the money to put into a business venture of mine. No pictures of current as they're still on the car, thanks for looking, any questions then please either post on here or even better give me a e-mail, r32dale@gmail.com
Thanks very much :)

DW-Nova
06-05-11, 08:49 AM
No interest what so ever? Like I said I need to get some cash together at the moment as trying to get my own business going. Bump on these for an excellent set of suspension! Grab a bargain!!!

DW-Nova
07-05-11, 11:38 PM
Bump again, no one at all interested in a set of Spax coilovers for nearley half the price of what I paid for them?

MK999
07-05-11, 11:43 PM
Your inbox is full, that might help your sale :thumb:

DW-Nova
08-05-11, 02:11 AM
Apologies for that mate! Just emptied it now, thanks.

DW-Nova
08-05-11, 06:57 PM
Emptied my inbox but I seem to be having a problem with receiving PM'S? If anyone is interested in these coilovers then it's perhaps better you e-mail me on r32dale@gmail.com, thanks :)

DW-Nova
11-05-11, 01:12 AM
Bump up again :D Pm's now work so easy to contact me. After some money to get myself a compressor. Any interest? Couple more days on here if not I will have to put them on e-bay, cheers.

DW-Nova
14-05-11, 12:38 AM
One last bump on these coilovers before they go on e-bay tomorrow. Obviously no body seems to want some top quality coilovers for a decent price? I'm perfectly aware that you can get brand new coilovers on e-bay for £150 but please remember that you get what you pay for, these Spax coilovers really are TOP quality and offer amazing handling.