PDA

View Full Version : Full GSI kit

Armand2001
22-06-03, 12:07 PM
Hiya peeps
Well this post follows on from the previous post I entered concered with fitting an Abyss Kit. I found that gettin an Abyss kit is a lil too pricy for my student pockets to handle :cry: , so I have decided to go for the cheaper alternative and get a full GSI kit.
Does this kit look any good, and will it fit correctly onto my MK2 Nova??
Your replies would be helpful
Thanks
:fadein:

mikeoxford
22-06-03, 06:25 PM
Hiya peeps
Well this post follows on from the previous post I entered concered with fitting an Abyss Kit. I found that gettin an Abyss kit is a lil too pricy for my student pockets to handle :cry: , so I have decided to go for the cheaper alternative and get a full GSI kit.
Does this kit look any good, and will it fit correctly onto my MK2 Nova??
Your replies would be helpful
Thanks
:fadein:

well if u already have a mk2, all you will need to fit a "gsi kit" is the front bumper and sideskirts, cos everything else you have is already part of the gsi "makeup"

e.g wings, lights, grille etc etc.

ade
22-06-03, 10:53 PM
unless you wanns do the interior - you'll need the seats (fronts have bolsters, backs are 3/4 split), carpets are black, door surround rubbers are also black to match and on some the dash is black.

mattcogg
23-06-03, 09:31 AM
Speak to Ben, I just bought a whole GSI Kit of him on saturday. It should be pretty straightforward if you have a Mk2 already. There are plenty of kits around I just hope you have to money to get the bumpers sprayed to match your car. Or find a GSI that has the same colour bumpers as you thats what I did.

Matt

Snowface
26-06-03, 11:47 PM
do GTE kits fit Mk1's as easy as GSI fits mark 2's?

I wanna get new colour coded front bumper for my mk1 1.2.