PDA

View Full Version : Electric Window Question

Dave.
01-05-11, 04:01 PM
Did electric windows on Nova's have the "One touch" function? whereby you press the button once and let go and the window continues to go down? Rather than holding the button@? and vice versa for going up? :thumb: If so how do i re-engage the function on mine?

bazil
01-05-11, 04:05 PM
Mine didn't,

Adam
01-05-11, 04:08 PM
No they dont

MattBrown
01-05-11, 04:09 PM
No.

Damo
01-05-11, 05:17 PM
Can this be fitted either by newer motors from the astra/cav or is it the main console chip.

Spudly
01-05-11, 05:27 PM
It can be retro-fitted through some aftermarket alarms, i think it was a clifford i was reading the specs on years back, concept 300 iirc, could get a unit that would double as a total close module and also added 'rolldown' or something like that, basically it could be used for one touch, but ffs the switches are in front of the gearstick and a well lubed window-reg/silicone based lube in the window runners/seals, will roll down in seconds, and trust me, even with your foot hard down in first, your windows will go down faster than your engine will eat through first :p

Damo
01-05-11, 05:31 PM
It can be retro-fitted through some aftermarket alarms, i think it was a clifford i was reading the specs on years back, concept 300 iirc, could get a unit that would double as a total close module and also added 'rolldown' or something like that, basically it could be used for one touch, but ffs the switches are in front of the gearstick and a well lubed window-reg/silicone based lube in the window runners/seals, will roll down in seconds, and trust me, even with your foot hard down in first, your windows will go down faster than your engine will eat through first :p
Flol.

brainsnova
05-05-11, 05:56 PM
The one touch control could be wired in from a transit mk6 :cool: it's a separate box mounted in the drivers door.