PDA

View Full Version : astra estate just had lots of work.

Lambo
01-05-11, 01:43 PM
Here i have for sale my vauxhall astra estate . The car has just had its mot today so has a full 12 months . It does not have any tax though. It is the first of the mk 4 astras on an r reg . I have lots of pics but cant upload them . I can send them from my phone though
It is blue and only done 79000 miles and it has just had lots of work done which included .
Full service , new front brake discs and pads , full new exhaust , new front tyres , a handbrake cable , brake pipes front to rear replaced ( other rears have allready been done ) , new radiator , new temp sensor and the engine has been replaced with one from a 2004 registered car . I still have the old engine to prove this .
The radiator had been leaking and the previous owner carried on driving it resulting in the engine failure . This is why the engine , radiator etc have been replaced.
Basiclly this car should not need any work for a long time . I have done all the work on it myself as i have my own garage so i can assure you it is been done properly with quality parts. In total there has been around £700 of work done .
I strongly recommend viewing this car if you can .
The only bad points are remote locking dosent work on the key , central locking dosent work on the passanger door but the rest do and the bottom of the tailgate had some ripple / dints in . But that is it .
Any question just ask and i will answer asap .
I would like £795 or a deal witha nova .
Cheers

Lambo
02-05-11, 01:40 PM
I have now got pictures that i can email . If anyone would like them just send me your email and i will send them accross :thumb: .