PDA

View Full Version : CrAzY MX5 Driver!

brownbear
01-05-11, 11:51 AM
Linky (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3555911/Show-off-drives-under-truck-at-40mph.html)

then it followed this reaction from his forum

LOL Linky (http://uk.jalopnik.com/5796984/pedobear-miata-pays-his-penance)

Lewis.
01-05-11, 11:58 AM
lmao lol

"I will not drive under 18 wheelers
I will not drive under 18 wheelers
I will not drive under 18 wheelers"

mk1nova_rich
01-05-11, 12:45 PM
lol at the huge mix of responses on the 'Miata' forum, while I don't condone what he has done, they are all thick as ****...

"More like probable jackknife with a rollover, possibly killing the driver and anyone not equipped with a Stg2 WRX as the "rolling 18wheeler full of ****" comes barreling towards them at 80mph, sideways."

How? It was travelling at 40mph... :tard:

gazz
01-05-11, 12:46 PM
lol
but as someone has stated
"And someone just happened to have a camera ready"

wwmnw
01-05-11, 12:48 PM
lol at the huge mix of responses on the 'Miata' forum, while I don't condone what he has done, they are all thick as ****...

"More like probable jackknife with a rollover, possibly killing the driver and anyone not equipped with a Stg2 WRX as the "rolling 18wheeler full of ****" comes barreling towards them at 80mph, sideways."

How? It was travelling at 40mph... :tard:

Surely that's sarcasm.

Edd
01-05-11, 01:00 PM
Too much fast and furious for the driver I think lol

mk1nova_rich
01-05-11, 01:00 PM
Surely that's sarcasm.

If it was somewhere other than the USA, I would agree

mowgli
01-05-11, 02:38 PM
my dad was in the young farmers club in the 50's they did an exchange visit to devon. he was passenger in an mg and they were going up a hill and tried to overtake a timber wagon, the sort that had a bogie they chained to the tree trunk at the back & had a frame on the tractor unit, so in effect it was chassisless... a car was coming in the other direction & they ended up under the tree trunk between the axles.. the driver then waved him out when it was clear... it appeared to be quite a common thing....

there was also a challenge show in the tv with davina, and they did something similar to the mazda stunt with a caterham, an artic (specially modified) and bruntingthorpes runway. then a contestant had to go alongside, and nip in under the trailer with a trained stunt professional alongside... it was hardly a big deal...

Cle
01-05-11, 04:23 PM
Legend lol