PDA

View Full Version : wheel/tyre sizes with wide arches ?

calibra-keith
29-04-11, 02:26 PM
Had a little search but just wanting some advice or see what other people are using, its not for looks or road just for track,

i have 17 x 7 with 215/45 tyres on at the moment but will be to big i think ? plus i will soon be wanting coilovers and lowering it (with spare wheel cut out)

what wheels/size are you guys with wide arches using and roughly how low have you gone or what would you recomened ? i also have 25mm spacers i can use so with or without.

cheers :thumb:

wwmnw
29-04-11, 02:31 PM
Check out Gareth_C's thread, he has 225/50/15's on the front with wide wings and spacers (cant remember how big the spacers are)

For the rears you could turret them and move the suspension in a few mm to avoid any problems.

calibra-keith
30-04-11, 11:20 AM
Check out Gareth_C's thread, he has 225/50/15's on the front with wide wings and spacers (cant remember how big the spacers are)

For the rears you could turret them and move the suspension in a few mm to avoid any problems.

think i have already looked, metal wings ? but i looked for while in couple of threads and not really much info.