PDA

View Full Version : being own boss has benefits

Dan
21-06-03, 04:47 PM
well i just finished phase one of a contract i have been doing, was told i could only be given part of my bonus.

It turns out he gave me 100 notes to start with, then as soon as he can arrange it he will be sorting out a whole days racing somewhere (not the usual corporate 1/2 day thing) with all expenses paid and actually paying me 120 on the day to go :D

And i still have phase two to return to in sept after i have finished all the other little jobs i have lined up. I better make most of this time as i shall prob be getting a proper job again for the winter :cry:

mikeoxford
21-06-03, 05:48 PM
:D good one dan

Tilly
21-06-03, 06:22 PM
part timers

Fester
21-06-03, 07:16 PM
worse than bloody students! he gets paid for doing fuck all!

Tilly
21-06-03, 07:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CP
21-06-03, 10:43 PM
Nice one Dan m8. Glad to see I'm not the only 1 on this site with hardcore car fun blagging skills :D

Still nothing showing for Mr Storey tho - never mind we cant all be gifted - praps if he got his arse into gear and sorted out his car? :P :lol:

CP
21-06-03, 10:48 PM
BTW if you need a very good friend (you know, the sort who puts a cam in your car :wink: ) to come along as moral support I perhaps could force myself to take a(nother) day off at short notice whilst eveyone else has to be at work...... :lol:

mikeoxford
22-06-03, 12:10 AM
still nothing showing for Mr Storey tho - never mind we cant all be gifted - praps if he got his arse into gear and sorted out his car? :P :lol:

:lol: youve got bottle CP !

Dan
22-06-03, 03:36 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jatinder
22-06-03, 11:20 AM
im getting 450 punds from sainsburys, for changing my contract :D

wisewood
23-06-03, 10:08 AM
perhaps could force myself to take a(nother) day off at short notice whilst eveyone else has to be at work...... :lol:

shouldnt you be off ploughing some fields or something?? reaping what you've sewn etc :lol:

Nice one Dan... glad to hear things are working out on your own... shame about having to get a real job for the winter tho.