PDA

View Full Version : Geordie Shore preview

L14MNP
28-04-11, 05:39 PM
I do hope they portray it how it really is... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wOXBuXP4s4&NR=1) lol

Connor
28-04-11, 06:11 PM
lol lol lol lol lol what a dutty bittch

Hoochie
28-04-11, 06:16 PM
OMFG.....:eek:......i'm ashamed to call myself a geordie...:tard:

Dirty skanky biatch.......

mowgli
28-04-11, 06:32 PM
there was a great documentary done in newcastle some years back, basically they filmed a bloke driving one of those street sweeping buggy things at night in the big market, but filmed it from within his cab, it had the look of a deep sea nature film, then suddenly some scantily dressed lass would walk into the beams from the worklights.. it was fascinating & i've tried to find it times on youtube etc..

Hoochie
28-04-11, 06:35 PM
The girls don't walk anywhere down the Bigg Market..........they fall, stagger, shuffle in the high heels and big belts, fag in one hand, c0ck in the other...eeuurrgghhh!!...:d

db_1.2
28-04-11, 11:20 PM
Where is this place?!

MK999
28-04-11, 11:39 PM
Where is this place?!

Are you unaware of where Geordies come from? lol

wwmnw
29-04-11, 12:24 AM

lollollol

John
29-04-11, 12:37 AM
lol

L14MNP
29-04-11, 12:39 AM
Where is this place?!

The seventh level of hell!

Geordie used to be an umbrella term for all of the north east, but since Newcastle United was formed by Sir John Hall in 1992, they went their own way the 'geordie nation' was born - and behold!

wwmnw
29-04-11, 12:41 AM
The seventh layer of hell!

Geordie used to be an umbrella term for all of the north east, but since Newcastle United was formed by Sir John Hall in 1992, they went their own way the 'geordie nation' was born - and behold!

So where did mackems, pit yackers (aka pit yakkas, in cumbria) and charva's (Peterlee) come from?

bazil
29-04-11, 12:42 AM
FFS she didn't even wipe it:roll:

L14MNP
29-04-11, 12:47 AM
So where did mackems, pit yackers (aka pit yakkas, in cumbria) and charva's (Peterlee) come from?

All of those terms still existed, and defined the areas to an extent, but I know fo a fact right up until the early 90's that it was common for the SAFC fans to be chanting 'Mackems, Geordies, Mackems, Geordies...'

Mackem is said to originate from shipbuilding on the Wear (largest ship building town in the world at one point no less). We made (mad / mak) them and the lads on the Tyne take them to fit out. How it was intended as an insult I will never know. Same as the 'wees keys are these keys' I have never heard anyone bar a mag say that, and they all think it's hilarious.

Made all the more funny in our eyes by the fact they speak anything less than the Queens English! lol

As much as I am not a mackem, I do have SAFC in my blood and as such, will do anything these days to distance myself from Geordies. lol

brainsnova
29-04-11, 01:49 AM
I liked how the girl watching went for a street fighter move on the guys on the left lol

db_1.2
29-04-11, 07:25 AM

Lol I know where Geordies are from, I just wanted to know where I could find such tasteful women.

Lee
29-04-11, 10:16 AM
Fap

Mike
29-04-11, 10:38 AM

LMFAO lol lol

88ESR
29-04-11, 11:24 AM
Very nice...

Reminds me of the C4 documentary from a few years ago about Ashington (where I live, unfortunately)..

It basically implied that everyone from here's days amounted to necking six packs of Ace lager at all hours while gazing into the sky waiting for their pigeons..

Oh, and all the kids have kit kats for breakfast and Greggs pasties for every other meal..

Which is possibly the case for 80% of the town's population..

We even have our own breed of pigeon in the town centre, who are too fat to fly as they spend their entire lives in a permanent semi-circle around Greggs entrance, nicking the kids' pasties, etc..

wwmnw
29-04-11, 11:38 AM
Very nice...

Reminds me of the C4 documentary from a few years ago about Ashington (where I live, unfortunately)..

It basically implied that everyone from here's days amounted to necking six packs of Ace lager at all hours while gazing into the sky waiting for their pigeons..

Oh, and all the kids have kit kats for breakfast and Greggs pasties for every other meal..

Which is possibly the case for 80% of the town's population..

We even have our own breed of pigeon in the town centre, who are too fat to fly as they spend their entire lives in a permanent semi-circle around Greggs entrance, nicking the kids' pasties, etc..

Not far from the truth though, is it? The only difference is, the pigeons can fly they just cant be arsed lol

88ESR
29-04-11, 11:46 AM
Not far from the truth though, is it? The only difference is, the pigeons can fly they just cant be arsed lol

Maybe, though the Ashington Greggs Pigeon weighs about a stone each so flying might be a distant memory to most..

Think we have the world record for most under 14 year old parents; tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks; gormless, vacant faces with flat or baseball caps on one main street at one single moment, anywhere, ever.......

mowgli
29-04-11, 11:58 AM
i love threads like this.. us non-locals don't even need to pile in with placist insults...

88ESR
29-04-11, 12:04 PM
i love threads like this.. us non-locals don't even need to pile in with placist insults...

Please..

Be my guest..

As you can probably tell, I just lurrrve the place :-)

L14MNP
29-04-11, 12:06 PM
Good old Airshington!
Gannin to Airsda to get some herb nerbs to feed the derg.

Such a great accent! lol

mowgli
29-04-11, 12:16 PM
i'd just be happy if they could use a few consonants when speaking.

88ESR
29-04-11, 12:17 PM
Good old Airshington!
Gannin to Airsda to get some herb nerbs to feed the derg.

Such a great accent! lol

I know, sounds really classy..

I trained myself out of it when I moved to Morpeth years ago..

My wife insisted we move back to Ashington back in 1996 and she's regretted it ever since..

Hang on, just have to answer the FERN...