PDA

View Full Version : Mk3 Volkswagon Golf. 1.4 T&T

Novaloony
27-04-11, 01:46 AM
Hi all, im looking at getting another nova/corsa, so im offering my golf up for swaps or sale.

If your going to offer me a swap the car must have tax and test. any little problems are fine, i can sort those, but must have tax n test.

Anyway, here goes.

Ive not had the golf long, its a good runner, Tax til the 30th of april however il be re taxing it for 6 months, so itll come with 6 months tax, and its mot'd until mid november.

Cosmeticlly its not mint, its a P reg car thats been well used, its got 114k on the clock, ive clocked up nearly 1k since the 11th of april and its not missed a beat.
It has PAS, C/L, dark interior, alot better than the horrid beige one they come with, the car can come on the origional steelies, or ive got a set of 4 wolfrace alloys on it, they suit it but id like to keep them as they were a gift, however depending on what im offered, i may not need them.

Its a 5 door, 1997 model, mk3, it also has a tow bar, and the car is blue, V5 present and in my name
Base price £550, or swap offers accepted, feel free to give me a pm and i can forward pics.

Cheers