PDA

View Full Version : Just removed...

Dave.
23-04-11, 05:55 PM
About a cup full of water from my electrics after last nights incident with a flooded roundabout lol

After i dried out all the water from the dizzy and leads on the middle of the roundabout, the headlights decided to die on me on the way home at half 10 at night, along with the speedo (digi dash) and the alarm that started going off making bubble noises...

Novas really should have a protection tray underneath like modern day cars, fecking water kills them!

NOVA_LEE
23-04-11, 06:04 PM
dont drive em through flooded roundabouts, problem soved haha

Dave.
23-04-11, 06:11 PM
All the rest of the roundabout ahd been cordened off by police, obviously because it was even deeper, and they were waving the traffic through which was traveling really fast, poor little Nova just died as it came out the other side lol

NOVA_LEE
23-04-11, 06:19 PM
haha thats propper grim, happens round mine a fair bit when it rains hevily, i take to the paths an grass banks haha not drowin "bluey" haha

General Baxter
23-04-11, 06:27 PM
All the rest of the roundabout ahd been cordened off by police, obviously because it was even deeper, and they were waving the traffic through which was traveling really fast, poor little Nova just died as it came out the other side lol

was there a scrap man waiting the other side lol

Dave.
23-04-11, 07:00 PM
was there a scrap man waiting the other side lol

Strangely enough a transit full of gypseys on the other side lol

Spudly
23-04-11, 07:03 PM
How do you get floods in the middle of a 28 degree heatwave lol

L14MNP
23-04-11, 11:27 PM
Look at it this way mate, had they undertrays from new then they would have been lost/smashed by now anyway. lol

AlexW
23-04-11, 11:29 PM
^Agreed, Or removed after scrubbing a speedbump lol

mowgli
24-04-11, 07:50 AM
it must be a 1.0 thing.. there is a lane near my mums that regularly floods in the winter & i drove it to work for 5 years, and my 1.2/1.4 s never had any trouble...

General Baxter
24-04-11, 11:31 AM
remember the old mini, the dizzy on the 1L nova is lower then that lol

mowgli
24-04-11, 11:48 AM
remember the old mini, the dizzy on the 1L nova is lower then that lol

my sister had a '73 850, i remember them well.

i saved a girl from possibly being raped at the m42 junction at appleby one night... she had a mini & it was raining hard. i was in my wagon. i always kept a can of wd40 for the trailer lights... this bloke was stood next to her window trying to get her out of the car. i pulled up, got my can, opened the bonnet & sorted it..shouted turn it over, she did, & drove off so quick, she nearly ran the blokes feet over.