PDA

View Full Version : Ebay messaging

Connor
20-04-11, 11:39 PM
Right i never use ebay due to the amount of c0ckends on there but i am very impatient and was in need of some harnesses, so found some trs 4 points which
was exactly what i was after. Anyways back to topic, checked the sellers feedback its 100% looks genuine etc, so bought them.
Changed my address to my uni address, intead of my home address which is my default address. And i just wanted to mesage the seller to make sure he got the right address and was going to give him my mobile number to let me know once hes sent them out so i know roughly hw long they will take to get here.
So pressed on contact seller, and i comes up with some questions that are set, now i haven't used ebay in ages have they stopped you being able to message them or am i being a tard (most probably the case) Heres the contact seller feature, how the hell is that contacting the seller??
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo218/connorlake_2008/Picture44-1.png

wwmnw
20-04-11, 11:47 PM
Other.

L14MNP
20-04-11, 11:48 PM
Any works iirc. It will give yousome crap answer, and say 'Have we satisfied you?' or some sh!t, or would you like to continue and ask your own Q.

Connor
20-04-11, 11:49 PM
lol told you, me being a tard, i clicked it, and i must of not seen the continue button lol.
All sorted cheers mate

Connor
20-04-11, 11:50 PM
And its too confusing for my lil brain to contain.
Thats 3 buttons you have to press to contact the seller

L14MNP
20-04-11, 11:51 PM
We'll let you off, eBay is a sh!thole these days! That gash about the messages is just bent!

Like when someone has an item for sale, there's no 'message seller' option anymore. Have to click on their name then fill out that crap you have. :/ lol

Connor
20-04-11, 11:54 PM
yea its changed abit since last time i used it. Lets hope this transaction goes smoothly, if not my ebay account is getting deleted

Connor
21-04-11, 08:51 PM
Brilliant, seller hasn't replied to my message.
Should i be worried? over 24 hours since buying?

TeddyThom
21-04-11, 08:53 PM
Not yet, I usually make them sweat it out for a bit lol

Give it time, you have to wait a week or some odd days til you can open a dispute anyways, so just message him once a day til you get a reply

Connor
21-04-11, 08:57 PM
Arrgghhhhh, my ebay account is getting deleted after this, why cant things go smoothly :roll:

AlexW
21-04-11, 09:08 PM
Like when someone has an item for sale, there's no 'message seller' option anymore. Have to click on their name then fill out that crap you have. :/ lol

Errr, Its down the bottom now?

VnoNovaD
22-04-11, 03:54 PM
Errr, Its down the bottom now?

Facepalm....
Id never spotted it down there either. lol

AlexW
22-04-11, 10:35 PM
Jesus lol

wwmnw
22-04-11, 10:37 PM
Jesus lol

Yes, how can I help?

Rich
23-04-11, 12:48 AM
I would like to speak to god, have you got his mobile? He hasnt accepted my friend request on facebook either

Angus Closier
23-04-11, 01:03 AM
Brilliant, seller hasn't replied to my message.
Should i be worried? over 24 hours since buying?

Still got that harness if ya need it. Only the one mind.