Lee
19-04-11, 11:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1-4QBxzIoA&feature=player_embedded

GRUNT 16V
20-04-11, 10:42 AM
Ooooooooooooooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spudly
20-04-11, 06:34 PM
What a fukking tosser, people like that want stringing up, imagine if he hadnt been going as fast on the straights and was a few seconds later, he couldve derailed that train and killed people, and all he got was three years.

People like that dont just want removing from the gene pool, they NEED it!

Andy
20-04-11, 07:01 PM
I still dont know why they bother pursuing cars anymore,all it causes is innocent people getting hit by either the twoc'd car or the police.
The police are dikkheads,with all the helicopters/planes cctv etc theres no need to bolt after them.

L14MNP
20-04-11, 07:05 PM
Woah!

Dangerous dickhead! I will get shot here, but some canny driving from him in parts! Reminded me of the bag snatcher on Road Wars in the stolen black Polo! lol

Yorkie
20-04-11, 07:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd88whKZ28&feature=autoplay&list=PL5572031DDCD7D185&index=26&playnext=2

dont think they got away but i bet they had fun

L14MNP
20-04-11, 07:14 PM
dont think they got away but i bet they had fun

Watch the extended version, they seem to! That Ford GT sounds great!

Nice vid. +rep. :d

Hayley
20-04-11, 07:16 PM
I still dont know why they bother pursuing cars anymore,all it causes is innocent people getting hit by either the twoc'd car or the police.
The police are dikkheads,with all the helicopters/planes cctv etc theres no need to bolt after them.

Are you serious? You dont think Police should pursue cars at all?
Any and all idiots in cars are just going to make off as soon as the Police try to pull them over coz they know they cant chase them.

So Instead of a suitably trained advanced Police driver chasing the one out of a hundred cars that makes off, there will be loads of cars careering all over the place at the smallest whiff of a Police car following them
And what use are the helicopters if the suspect vehicles location cant be relayed to them by the ground units?

Andy
20-04-11, 08:10 PM
Too many people get injured/killed as i previously said,again theres enough camera's etc to identify people now,and most of the time the people who get chased jump out and run off,get caught 2 miles away then end up getting away with it as police cant prove they were driving.
So all that,for what?!
Pursuits are the last resort and round Hull where i grew up were only allowed after confirmation from the top,if the driving/riding etc and circumstances were deemed too dangerous it would get called off.
And rightly so,why risk scaring the driver into going mental in built up areas and around schools etc,they have to think of the public.

Hayley
20-04-11, 08:35 PM
We still have to go through a massive list of H & S style criteria before we OK a pursuit and if we know who is driving, we dont bother but, for the times when a pursuit is necessary, I still think they are a worthwhile tool in fighting crime.
I think it can act as a good deterrant if the bozos out there worry about a fleet of cars, dogs and helicopters chasing them down and arresting them.. end result being a charge or not.

Andy
20-04-11, 08:39 PM
Sadly,said bozo's care more about gaining a reputation as being someone who gets away rather than worrying about whats after them.

Jack
20-04-11, 08:39 PM
Police sniper, clear shot, job done :)

Andy
20-04-11, 08:40 PM
Police sniper, clear shot, job done :)
Indeed.:thumb:

Hayley
20-04-11, 08:43 PM
Sadly,said bozo's care more about gaining a reputation as being someone who gets away rather than worrying about whats after them.

True to some extent.

But "pursuits" in the loosest sense of the word happen for all sorts of reasons...

Some granny driving down the wrong side of a road coz she is too blind to see and needs her license taken off her (believe me, its happened)

Wanted persons that simply cant be allowed to drive on if seen by mobile patrols

Drunk drivers, that if left, may end up harming a lot more people than the proposed risks in pursuing it... etc..

Oh and if your reported stolen car is seen. I dont think people would be happy to know we saw it but just let it carry on its merry way with no hope of finding it again

Andy
20-04-11, 08:46 PM
Oh and if your reported stolen car is seen. I dont think people would be happy to know we saw it but just let it carry on its merry way with no hope of finding it again
What you mean they do get a mention:eek:

Hayley
20-04-11, 08:48 PM
lol you'd be surprised at how much notice the fuzz take in a stolen vehicle broadcast on the air, not to mention constant monitoring of the ANPR cameras in the area. Major bonus points if they find it on the road!

Yorkie
20-04-11, 08:50 PM
Hayley! have you been on a police pursuit? :)

Hayley
20-04-11, 08:51 PM
Hayley! have you been on a police pursuit? :)

No I wish. Im just speaking from experience of the other end of the radios

Yorkie
20-04-11, 08:53 PM
No I wish. Im just speaking from experience of the other end of the radios

must be wkd fun! How come you havent? bet its great being in the police you get to hear all the good stuff and all the know how

Hayley
20-04-11, 08:55 PM
must be wkd fun! How come you havent? bet its great being in the police you get to hear all the good stuff and all the know how

Its great for a noisy biatch like me. lol

I have been out on attachment with a traffic officer but no pursuits just stuck on a cordon after an accident. yawn

Andy
20-04-11, 08:55 PM
LOL,not so long back before they went digital you could lol

Jack
20-04-11, 08:56 PM
lol you'd be surprised at how much notice the fuzz take in a stolen vehicle broadcast on the air, not to mention constant monitoring of the ANPR cameras in the area. Major bonus points if they find it on the road!
Plus the fact traffic are all professional chavs so would do anything to drive their cars at top whack through a town centre with their neonz on yo. Makes the teenage girls moist, innit

Spudly
20-04-11, 08:57 PM
Plus the fact traffic are all professional chavs so would do anything to drive their cars at top whack through a town centre with their neonz on yo. Makes the teenage girls moist, innit

This is why theyre always picking on real chavs, theyre pissed off they keep getting it wrong and fitting the neons on the roof and not under the car as they should lol