PDA

View Full Version : usc

torquey
19-04-11, 09:16 PM
whos going,what peoples opinions on usc? is it worth the treck up there?:confused:

blue_peg_16v
19-04-11, 10:02 PM
ultimate scaged chav,

full of chavs and rev limiters

Andy
19-04-11, 10:04 PM
Ultimate Scrotum Contest
Drugs,charva's,rev limiters,alcohol,fighting etc

NOVA saloon
20-04-11, 12:42 AM
It was my first time last year I went for my 21st we had a big camp was brilliant. You need too camp on the family site!! You'll be safe ie your tent won't get robbed! Down side is the drugs people asking all the time there was only 1 fight that I was aware of. Really good time and i'l be there in august for my 22nd lol

Paul
20-04-11, 12:44 AM
How old are you? If you're under 21 ideal.

Derick-Sport
20-04-11, 07:55 AM
ill be there aswell as modified nationals at the end of next month, more of a session than a car show which is fine in my books

ward
20-04-11, 08:19 AM
been on last 3 years as only time i get with some of me mates for a weekend away from the gf's and wifes.
i havnt seen any fights in my time there,altho getting asked for drugs is kinda annoying.

gtachorley
21-04-11, 01:24 PM
Despite how much every one bangs on about drugs issue I have never been offered anything whilst there and havent seen any fighting myself (but have heard of it going on), been loads of times cause all my mates go. Dont get me wrong it is a chav fest, few people seem pill'd up at night and stoned all day and if you are after a quiet one wouldnt recommend it but if you are all young lads its ok!

AdamK
21-04-11, 01:28 PM
sounds good to me lol

mowgli
21-04-11, 01:34 PM
i guess this photo sums it up....
http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/gallery2007detail.php?photo=miss_bouncy

Derick-Sport
21-04-11, 07:34 PM
a few people pill'd up? everyman and his dog was last year lol good crack tho!

(i do not advise anyone to try this)

Mincyballs
22-04-11, 07:10 PM
Well i have been there for the past 5 years, never been offered drugs but blatently going on, never seen a fight but heard of it happening alothough even i nearly chinned some one there that was samshed off his onion!

If there is enough of you to make your own camp its a good get away! a typical racing beer and boobs. we normally camp on the clubs side.

Oh some one did die there in his car last year think he OD'd

Ive won the A class 2 years running now so will be going this year to try and make it 3 :)

NOVA saloon
22-04-11, 11:26 PM
Oh some one did die there in his car last year think he OD'd

Yes was a shame seen car get recovered think was drink that's what people was saying if I remember rite.

kc_08
23-04-11, 01:13 PM
been there for the past couple years, also heard about the lad that died, apparently he was only young.. There are alot of people taking drugs there and last year the police got called to the group next to us cause they started kicking the **** out of each other :O and the year before another group kicked off pretty close to were we was camping, but def going again this year.. just got to advoid certain people trying to sell you stuff.. at least take your own lol who knows what there dishing out!

kiwinova
23-04-11, 07:52 PM
I have been for the past Couple of years too, yes it's a chav fest, yes there is fighting, yes there is drugs and yes someone did OD in his car as he was just two club stands away from the one I was in :/ but every year I have been I have had a great time, it's easy to have a good time there when your with mates that are into cars, racing and of course naked girls lol And not the drugs, fighting side