PDA

View Full Version : Thieving Scum!!! Help Required!!!

16xe_chris
19-04-11, 07:48 PM
Last weekend i changed the disks and pads on the meriva and then on wednesday i thought where have the old disks gone?? then looking a bit further where has the alloys gone for my dads rally car??

You guessed right the thieving pikeys have been and nicked them.

I have cctv footage of them driving a very distinctive sickly yellow ldv flat bed van (sounds like a tank) with the wheels in the back, it took them 3 mins to grab as many alloys as they can and drive off at a rather quick pace!!

Been to the police and as usuall they can't be arsed because he was wearing his seatbelt:tard:

The reg is X846 AKY and was possibly last known to be registered in Mirfield.

If any PNG detectives can find me an address it would be much appreciated ;)

Or if Anyone on here spotts this sh*t heap driving around let me know :thumb:

Yorkie
19-04-11, 08:24 PM
what does it matter if he was wearing his seatbelt? sorry mate :(

Southie
19-04-11, 09:16 PM
Where was this then chief? Your parents??

Send me more detail via text ;)

Edit: I thought Hobbit had posted the same for the second wtf lol

mrT
20-04-11, 12:22 AM
try local scrap yard, they'll defo be getting weighed in i'd say

NOVA saloon
20-04-11, 12:35 AM
Feel for you bud I really do. I had 21 alloys nicked from my back yard of my dads chippy. Police said nothing they can do then they wonder WHY we take action and you the innocent robbed party gets in trouble.

iceni
20-04-11, 09:32 AM
You were lucky. I had a Mk3 Cavalier lifted by Pikies in daylight outside my workshop.

I spoke to the business next door and he said he saw them lift it and assumed i'd got them to pick it up for scrap.

had colour CCTV which i took to the police who were interested at first until they saw the CCTV and clocked it was a pikie then didn't want to know.

Never did find the car

Andy

Southie
20-04-11, 10:26 AM
Chris have a read of this first :LINK (http://www.articlesinaclick.com/sports-and-recreation/auto-racing/tracking-a-vehicle-owner-using-the-registration-plate/): and then download and fill in this :LINK2: ;)
(http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DG_10016794)

16xe_chris
21-04-11, 03:57 PM
Tried all the local scrappies and 1 of them definately didn't want us to go round the back and see what they had!!!

I'll find the little gits as the same vehicle has been seen going up oakworth road in keighley.

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-04-11, 04:00 PM
seen these people arround wakfield and castlford pikeys!...
you may be better off going to xscape in glasoughton on a sunday all the pikeys go there you will be bound to see the said pickup from there you choose what to do LOL I wouldnt say anything there as there are hundreds that go but sure you can follow them if they were there

16xe_chris
21-04-11, 04:21 PM
seen these people arround wakfield and castlford pikeys!...
you may be better off going to xscape in glasoughton on a sunday all the pikeys go there you will be bound to see the said pickup from there you choose what to do LOL I wouldnt say anything there as there are hundreds that go but sure you can follow them if they were there

Cheers matey

I'm gonna ram them clean off the road when i see them :thumb:

I know if i do anything i'll be the one getting into trouble, but whats stopping them from doing this to everyone!!

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-04-11, 04:45 PM
Cheers matey

I'm gonna ram them clean off the road when i see them :thumb:

I know if i do anything i'll be the one getting into trouble, but whats stopping them from doing this to everyone!!

agrees mate..

Get a few pals and get them theres normally 2 of them ones a big lad they; asked to buy my nova but refused so they said they will just take it so off i shot lol... this was in xscape btw ive also seen them arround the kelington area

there nobs tbh Just bullys because theres a group, but can bet you get one alone and **** him up alot he will piss his pants. dont get into **** is it worth a beat in or worse.. who knows what they could do!

steady as you go mate

16xe_chris
22-04-11, 07:09 AM
agrees mate..

Get a few pals and get them theres normally 2 of them ones a big lad they; asked to buy my nova but refused so they said they will just take it so off i shot lol... this was in xscape btw ive also seen them arround the kelington area

there nobs tbh Just bullys because theres a group, but can bet you get one alone and **** him up alot he will piss his pants. dont get into **** is it worth a beat in or worse.. who knows what they could do!

steady as you go mate

We'll so how big they are when there looking into the end of 2round tubes :thumb:

Just need a good mate to say i was at there house watching tv ;)

blue_peg_16v
22-04-11, 09:37 AM
you do realise this is a public forum and some members are in the police force

them nicking your stuff is out of order, but not grounds for shoting them.

i can understand you wanting to vent so ill take it that this is and idle threat

MattBrown
22-04-11, 01:52 PM
you do realise this is a public forum and some members are in the police force

them nicking your stuff is out of order, but not grounds for shoting them.

i can understand you wanting to vent so ill take it that this is and idle threat

I think he should be allowed too.

But thats just melol