PDA

View Full Version : Fyassbuck knackers!

L14MNP
18-04-11, 10:23 PM
We have a huge laugh about (mostly) the illiterate Facebook generation (http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=523217&highlight=facebook) over in the unrelated chat on the SAFC forum. Look and laugh! A lot of it is regional, but it matters not. Talk about the shallow end of the gene pool!

I'm still in stitches from this little gem 'I noticed a comment on Facebook the other day, one lass put "How's your Caitlin coming on", they replied "it's K8lin".'

:d lol :d lol :roll: lol lol

I sometimes wish I had FB just to add cripples like this, fortunately I have mates that have some of these cripples on their accounts, so I get the gold still! Share your own!

mk1nova_rich
18-04-11, 10:55 PM
I still cringe when fully grown adults use text talk...is it really any quicker when you have to translate what you are trying to say - then everyone else just thinks youre an illiterate bellend

Lewis.
18-04-11, 11:27 PM
link requires you to sign in :(

Facerape is just full of illiterate spastics, I can't stand text talk anymore. I caught myself writing 'u' in a text the other day, and was disgusted and ashamed of myself :(

L14MNP
18-04-11, 11:31 PM
I write u/ur etc all the time. That's OK imo.

Shouldn't have to sign in to view that! :wtf: lol

L14MNP
18-04-11, 11:33 PM
Ah bollocks! They have moved it. :( WHY?! It's been going for ages.

Lewis.
18-04-11, 11:36 PM
I write u/ur etc all the time. That's OK imo.

Shouldn't have to sign in to view that! :wtf: lol

with my predictive text, its less key strokes to tye you than u, because it makes you scroll right the way through lol stupid phone

it doesnt want to play :(
http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/hay_lewis_68/Untitled-5.jpg

wwmnw
18-04-11, 11:44 PM
At work a couple of the lasses cant spell (they're in their late 30's early 40's and have kids which you'd think they would have helped their kid to spell at times :wtf: ) the older one uses proper tw@ speak the younger one isn't so bad but still uses it.

Its like, why? You went to school before mobile phones were invented, before computers and the likes of facebook etc so why cant you spell? :mad: Granted I'm not the best speller in the world (Firefox has a built in spell checker, albeit in American English lol but I just change z's to s's on some words and such alike lol) but at least i dnt spel lke a inept fuktard.

Which brings me to another gripe, people using "a" instead of "an" I.E "I bought a astra today" :mad:

/rant.

L14MNP
18-04-11, 11:48 PM
Probably for the best that Hartley doesn't see this thread. lol

Andy
18-04-11, 11:50 PM
The worst is mostly from North easters ironically lol You lot type as you speak out loud lol
Hartley was a prolific offender of it
Here's an example "I, was worth it mate least a got what a wanted and undamaged aswell "
Which should be-"Aye,was worth it mate,least i got what i wanted..blablabla"

Andy
18-04-11, 11:51 PM
Lol

wwmnw
18-04-11, 11:53 PM
The worst is mostly from North easters ironically lol You lot type as you speak out loud lol
Hartley was a prolific offender of it
Here's an example "I, was worth it mate least a got what a wanted and undamaged aswell "
Which should be-"Aye,was worth it mate,least i got what i wanted..blablabla"

Get to ****, I'm a born and bread pit-yacker and don't type how I speak (which isn't Geordie as I'm from Co.Durham, its pit-matic, google it)

Although I do say like a lot at the end of a sentence and often type it too, like.

Andy
18-04-11, 11:55 PM
lol
like is fine like
its "A" for I i dislike or Av for ive etc

wwmnw
18-04-11, 11:58 PM
Yeah its always something that has annoyed me slightly too when people spell like that deliberately. You often see limp spelling like that for a laugh (or maybe he is a gimp really lol ) but its on sites like corsa sport where it annoys me as a lot of them cant spell for **** and the geordies like to think its cool to spell like they speak.

Andy
18-04-11, 11:59 PM
As per ma point like lol

L14MNP
19-04-11, 12:02 AM
I anar a dinnit c da prob

Ask Iainel how often I see like 'man' lol

wwmnw
19-04-11, 12:12 AM
Thiz just nee point like man woman man.

L14MNP
19-04-11, 12:16 AM
Man woman man. A classic NE saying lol

A jst red wot u writ abowt is abuv m8 :@ pmsl XxX

lol

brainsnova
19-04-11, 12:29 AM
I love the Edinburgh to Glasgow road the mate (M8)

Jack
19-04-11, 07:47 AM
When I was younger I thought about being an English teacher, but then decided against it as I'd probably end up killing people.

Greengrocer's Apostrophe is one of my bugbears lol

[edit] Also people who spell something incorrectly when its written in the post above them correctly, or they quoted it. That one occurs a lot on here lol

tommy8252
19-04-11, 08:35 AM
The a for an thing bugs the hell out of me too, you only have to say it to yourself to realise it just doesn't round right.

Tanya.
19-04-11, 11:40 AM
My brother does my head in for how he talks on FB. I was reading a conversation between him and his gf and he kept telling her she was "wingin"...it took me ages to realise he actually meant whinging.

An example of how he types... "liztn ta n-dubz blztin it thru ma hedfones on de buz :) ....."

I got asked if my little boy was a "boy or gel" by my 12 year old cousin (baring in mind the picture he commented on was in an album called Daniel and I always say my little boy etc...)

88ESR
19-04-11, 11:45 AM
My brother does my head in for how he talks on FB. I was reading a conversation between him and his gf and he kept telling her she was "wingin"...it took me ages to realise he actually meant whinging.

An example of how he types... "liztn ta n-dubz blztin it thru ma hedfones on de buz :) ....."

I got asked if my little boy was a "boy or gel" by my 12 year old cousin (baring in mind the picture he commented on was in an album called Daniel and I always say my little boy etc...)

And THAT'S our future...

This country went down the pan years ago...

Tanya.
19-04-11, 11:51 AM
And THAT'S our future...

This country went down the pan years ago...

The best bit.... his gf was "wingin" because he couldn't get a crisis loan to buy her a Mcdonalds. :tard:

Aaron: whats wroung baby
Melissa: mc donalds
Aaron: cnt get a crisi loan now its too late babe we cud try 2moz if u wanna

phazer
19-04-11, 12:01 PM
Holy Crap! We're doomed, doomed I tell yee.

Just think, these illiterate retards are going to be the next generation of employees....we make fook all money now just think what those wonders will earn for the country.

Interviewing the current crop of University 'graduates' is depressing enough...

88ESR
19-04-11, 12:01 PM
The best bit.... his gf was "wingin" because he couldn't get a crisis loan to buy her a Mcdonalds. :tard:

Aaron: whats wroung baby
Melissa: mc donalds
Aaron: cnt get a crisi loan now its too late babe we cud try 2moz if u wanna

That is both hilarious and terrifying at the same time!

Bubba
19-04-11, 02:32 PM
I started correcting peoples spelling on faceache...they hate it :d

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/6/60/Facepalm.png

Andy
19-04-11, 02:48 PM
My sister is a mong at spelling,she always has a go at me for not texting back.
"If you cant be arsed to take the time to spell correctly,then im fukked if i even entertain the thought of a reply" is my reason when she asks.
Best laugh about it is shes not even thick,just lazy.

Hoochie
19-04-11, 03:14 PM
I have someone on my faceache who is a grown woman (almost 40) couple of her lines and an attempt at some translation.

1) A na al b rect later thank fk 4 make up eh lol x
I know, i'll be wrecked later, thank fook for make up.

2) People wanna learn 2 shut tha mooth n keep oot ov wat disnt concern ya snidy snaky rats ye na who u r so go on do one n scuttle bak into ya sad lives
People want to learn to shut their mouths and keep out of what does not concern them, you snakey snidey ( sp?) rats, you know who you are, so go on do one back to your sad lives,

This was just a random couple of lines.every conversation looks like this...:wtf:

TeddyThom
19-04-11, 03:19 PM
Enough to give even the most stern of grammer nazis a certain headache!!

wwmnw
19-04-11, 03:42 PM
I have someone on my faceache who is a grown woman (almost 40) couple of her lines and an attempt at some translation.

1) A na al b rect later thank fk 4 make up eh lol x
I know, i'll be wrecked later, thank fook for make up.

2) People wanna learn 2 shut tha mooth n keep oot ov wat disnt concern ya snidy snaky rats ye na who u r so go on do one n scuttle bak into ya sad lives
People want to learn to shut their mouths and keep out of what does not concern them, you snakey snidey ( sp?) rats, you know who you are, so go on do one back to your sad lives,

This was just a random couple of lines.every conversation looks like this...:wtf:

LOL at people that post things like that on facebook, to me it looks like a "I'm angry and I want everyone to know so they can ask me why, but I wont say directly who has annoyed me, I'll only say, cal me n il xplane when a good friend asks."

Tanya.
19-04-11, 04:43 PM
LOL at people that post things like that on facebook, to me it looks like a "I'm angry and I want everyone to know so they can ask me why, but I wont say directly who has annoyed me, I'll only say, cal me n il xplane when a good friend asks."
All my chavy friends do that lol "it dusnt matta" - "cal me ive got no cred" or "ill inbox ya bbe"

swedge
19-04-11, 04:49 PM
I started correcting peoples spelling on faceache...they hate it :d

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/6/60/Facepalm.png

exactly what i do haha it pisses them right off and when they reply to me again i just keep correcting them

mk1nova_rich
19-04-11, 05:26 PM
Another one I never understand is the use of "ov" rather than "of"

I type nothing like I speak, its far easier to type in proper English instead of 'Yorkshire' lol

Andy
19-04-11, 05:45 PM
Retards,Most of them are prospective Kyle contestants.
Seriously,some of the gutter snakes our lass is "friends" with talk utter dog drizzle.
Most along the lines of "u wanna fkn go den u know were al meat ye"
"bestest mams in da werld,post dis as ya statas if you are 1,if ya dnt yal stand in dog sh1t evryday 4@va"
And trust me,alot of them really are just weed smoking,lager swilling fat cunnts that have never done a days work in their life.Real good Mams eh?!
Asw-fukk me these tards are a different breed
Another favourite is "ad enuf" or "sick ov evrifin" followed by 16 replies of ZOMFG Whts up?? r u kk?? fone me no cred or txts.
It really exasperates me.

mk1nova_rich
19-04-11, 05:53 PM
The one thing that bothers me more than anything...people who can't take 2 minutes to write a message of condolence in proper English. No sincerity in it whatsoever IMO

Spudly
19-04-11, 05:54 PM
My sister is a mong at spelling,she always has a go at me for not texting back.
"If you cant be arsed to take the time to spell correctly,then im fukked if i even entertain the thought of a reply" is my reason when she asks.
Best laugh about it is shes not even thick,just lazy.

Thats sooooo funny, because ive got your lass and sister on facetube i see both halves of their conversations, i tell you they could be plotting to blow up the country in plain sight on open conversations and no fecker would be any the wiser, as you need to decode what they say and ive still not broken the code lol

L14MNP
20-04-11, 03:28 PM
:d :d :d Excellent stuff!

"sik a bloks their al cheetin lyn scumbagz!"

"wotz up hun xxx"

"r nowt luv haha al inbox ya l8a xxx"

etc lol
Funny how the mongs on facebook are like 'ratters' with cars, they all follow the same template!

Cars:
Rust
Stickerbomb
Chequers
Dub stuff
Roof rack
Iron Cross etc

Facebook:
Public spats without naming who is 'guna get it'
Baby bores
Cretin lingo
Love for rave music
Racisim
Complaints about the DSS etc

Is there a way to 'do' everything?! There only needs to be one of each type of these losers, cos it all just repeats!

I am a big fan of being (mostly) below the digital radar, maybe I should change my ways and seek constant validation for my vauge and pointless updates (not my WIP - I need to catch you up on that). lol

88ESR
20-04-11, 04:23 PM
Surely it must be easier to type the correct words..?

Assuming of course that they can read/write basic English..

I have my doubts, honestly..

Bubba
20-04-11, 04:31 PM
i'm currently correcting my mate...she doesn't know why though

L14MNP
20-04-11, 04:33 PM
i'm currently correcting my mate...she doesn't know why though

I await her to correct you on your lack of capitalisation and punctuation. lol

88, the worrying thing is that a lot of 'educated' people type like the above in texts/online etc. That must be because it's cool(!) :roll:

Bubba
20-04-11, 04:38 PM
she's to dense for that, although capitals don't bother me too much, but this does...

That's wt I'm avin thanks gonna av it encorporated in2 the tattoo I already gt x

she can write That's and I'm perfectly punctuated, but the rest

MK999
20-04-11, 04:42 PM

88, the worrying thing is that a lot of 'educated' people type like the above in texts/online etc. That must be because it's cool(!) :roll:

There's an email from my sister to her English teacher in the kitchen at the moment (something to do with coursework and my Mum wanted to make sure she sent it) Absolutely nothing is capitalised, not an apostrophe in sight for "I've" etc, and the best thing is it's a screenshot with it all underlined in red squiggles!

I await the marks for the coursework that this email is the subject of for many lols

I've been tempted to correct it all day actually.

88ESR
20-04-11, 04:51 PM

I don't think it's cool..

And that's not just because I'm 43 lol

Tanya.
20-04-11, 04:51 PM
There's an email from my sister to her English teacher in the kitchen at the moment (something to do with coursework and my Mum wanted to make sure she sent it) Absolutely nothing is capitalised, not an apostrophe in sight for "I've" etc, and the best thing is it's a screenshot with it all underlined in red squiggles!

I await the marks for the coursework that this email is the subject of for many lols

I've been tempted to correct it all day actually.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that gets the urge to correct things lol Luke listed a load of things on Ebay and hadn't punctuated or capitalised...so I went through and re-did it all. lol

L14MNP
20-04-11, 04:54 PM
I'm glad i'm not the only one that gets the urge to correct things lol Luke listed a load of things on Ebay and hadn't punctuated or capitalised...so I went through and re-did it all. lol

*eBay :d lol

88ESR
20-04-11, 04:56 PM

lol lol lol

Now wer'e all going to be paranoid...

Awaiting the wrath of the grammar police!!!

L14MNP
20-04-11, 04:59 PM
lol lol lol

Now wer'e all going to be paranoid...

Awaiting the wrath of the grammar police!!!

Purposeful mistake? :P

I shouldn't play! I spelled one of the very words in your last sentence wrongly the last time I was on here - and got pulled up on it! lol

I think I was p!ssed though, so I have immunity? :d lol

[EDIT] ^ lol lol lol

88ESR
20-04-11, 05:01 PM
I shouldn't play! I spelled one of the very words in you last sentence wrongly the last time I was on here - and got pulled up on it! lol

I think I was p!ssed though, so I have immunity? :d lol

Yep and I've just noticed I typed wer'e instead of we're in that last post!

Just to try you out, of course!!!:)

Tanya.
20-04-11, 05:17 PM
Shush :p

I just had to go check...I never actually realised it was eBay and not Ebay lol

MK1_Ben
20-04-11, 05:24 PM
Was thinking about this today, straight off my news feed not long ago:

"Dnt u jz hate it when yr mum lies 2 u nd she brougth u up not 2 lie well she aint doing well if she is lying 2 ya silly moo!!!!"

MK999
20-04-11, 05:43 PM
Was thinking about this today, straight off my news feed not long ago:

"Dnt u jz hate it when yr mum lies 2 u nd she brougth u up not 2 lie well she aint doing well if she is lying 2 ya silly moo!!!!"

Points for using the correct spelling of brougth/bougth though, oh wait :tard:

Bubba
20-04-11, 05:50 PM
In response to my corrections i got this reply from her own mother!!

Wahooo!!! Someone else who corrects your grammar & punctuation, I'm so glad I'm not the only one lol xx

MK1_Ben
20-04-11, 09:43 PM
In response to the one I previously posted from Facebook, she has since updated her status.

Sorry mum got it all wrong am realli sorry love you loads from the bottom of my heart x x x x x

ahah