PDA

View Full Version : G.I. Clio 1.8 16v phase 1.5

gunny
18-04-11, 08:26 PM
As per title gauging interest to sell.

This is my fine example of a French car with a bad rep! A Blue Clio valver. I'll start with it's issues as I'm sure we all know it's got to have some lol. So it has, a dent-scratch in the N/S rear arch, bubbling on same arch but not rotten, sealant round the sunroof (hasn't leaked yet) rust starting on the O/S rear arch but no rot, will want a gearbox mount in the near future and the oil level+pressure gauges dont work. I'm sure you'll agree that compared to most valvers these are minor issues.

Now for the fantastic bit :D it's on a genuine 79k miles with a partially stamped service book and mot'd from there on to back it up. Interior is as close to immaculate as I believe a Clio can get, other than the previously stated the bodywork is great and the paint looks really well. It has a de-cat and full stainless system fitted accompanied by a k&n filter, sounds the Rita and to be fair it goes like the clappers! Quickest valver I've been in but these are the only mods I know of. It's recently had head gasket, power steering pump, alternator, new clutch, new cambelt, new gearbox oil, and possibly a full service and starter motor (if not just an oil change). It comes on a set oh ph2 wheels in good nick and the tires have loads of life left. It's texed till the end of next month and mot'd till December! As said this is gauging interest so I will post pics later in the week upon request

£1600 o.n.o

Forgot to mention it has electric sunroof, elec mirrors, elec windows (drivers auto), steering wheel controls (needs adapter). Sony head unit, alpine door speakers and vibe 6x9's in the rear shelf, personally the rear shelf being cut is a real shame as it let's the inside down, along with personal dislikes it has halo angel eye lights fitted though one ring has packed up but on the plus side it has yellow fogs! Which are extremely bright so they do their job well :) this is all I can remember at the min lol.