PDA

View Full Version : We bought our first house

db_1.2
17-04-11, 08:59 PM
I don't know if many will remember me mentioning wages and mortgages a while ago.

Anyway, me and my girlfriend bought a 3 bedroom semi, on a very nice part of the town I grew up on. Huge garden and reasonable drive. We are chuffed, just can't wait get in it now, shouldn't be too long, dealing with solicitors already.

I'd like to do a before and after picture to show where I live now, and where we will be living, just to prove, just because you live surrounded by council scum doesn't mean you can't do better.

Pistol Pete
17-04-11, 09:33 PM
Happy days. Enjoy.

db_1.2
17-04-11, 09:41 PM
Happy days. Enjoy.

Cheers :)

88ESR
17-04-11, 09:44 PM
Well done..

Welcome to the world of grey hairs, etc lol

Andy
17-04-11, 09:46 PM
excellent stuff,did you sell the fiesta?

db_1.2
17-04-11, 09:49 PM
Well done..

Welcome to the world of grey hairs, etc lol

Lol I'm already 21 and very thin :(

db_1.2
17-04-11, 09:50 PM
excellent stuff,did you sell the fiesta?

Yeh, unfortunately I had to, was sorry to see it go. But in all honesty, there isn't much I wouldn't do to get away from the people I'm surrounded by, it's just a shame over got to leave my parents here.

Edd
17-04-11, 10:02 PM
Nice one

We have had to buy a house in a different part of town just to get away from the 100's of bloody Polish, worse than chavs Polish

88ESR
17-04-11, 10:15 PM
Yeh, unfortunately I had to, was sorry to see it go. But in all honesty, there isn't much I wouldn't do to get away from the people I'm surrounded by, it's just a shame over got to leave my parents here.

Nothing wrong with bettering yourself..

You'll be happier and healthier for it :thumb:

db_1.2
17-04-11, 10:18 PM
That's a shame, I find the Polish innofencive, however, I don't agree with the way they live.

We have a council estate full of Liverpool hulligon fans, but every single one of them was born and bred in Wiltshire, and have never visited Liverpool. It's sad really. I blame tv, people want to be what they see.

t45_ste
17-04-11, 11:01 PM
me and the girlfriend bought our first house pretty much this time last year and havnt looked back. Make sure you have a budget planner and stick to it, you wil be fine.

Good luck :d