PDA

View Full Version : 1997 corsa b

dazzsr
14-04-11, 08:13 AM
Hi here is my corsa 1.2 its on a p plate tax and mot till october, its burgundy with matt black bonnet, roof and spoiler. Lowered bout 70mm on front by spax rsx coilover's and 80mm on the rear with spax shocks. Black cav slab's with new tyres, its has post 97 bumper to go on (maybe on this week). Sri interior, 2ltr calipers wiv grooved drilled vented discs. Its a great car really good on fuel its has a few light dent nothing major. Im only testing the water dont really wanna sell. I also have a 1.4 16v x14xe engine box loom and ecu for a little extra its in the middle of being built as I have stripped it and cleaned and painted block head and semi polished all inlet and all alloy brackets and parts great engine just needs head gasket kit but maybe done b4 sold if I get the time. Open to offers. If any info is needed dont be shy give me a txt or call 07413550194 cheers if any could upload pictures for me as I only on my phone I would be great full

Grey
14-04-11, 11:40 AM
forum rules bud needs a price.

dazzsr
14-04-11, 11:46 AM
Sorry forgot lol £700. Forgot to mention inner arches and under neath been under sealed from what I could see and front has poly bush's

dazzsr
15-04-11, 10:02 AM
Offers? Swaps?