PDA

View Full Version : Places to stay in BATH, somerset!

Nova_Sean
13-04-11, 08:13 PM
My girlfriend is comnig back for a long weekend from her basic army training and we wanna go away for a relaxing (Read lots of sh**gin) weekend!

Been looking on the net for places, but they all seem expensive, up to £400 for 2 nights!!!

Anyone got any places they can recommend?

TeddyThom
13-04-11, 08:18 PM
Farmers field with a tent and an air mattress??

mrT
13-04-11, 08:18 PM
no point wasting your money dude, in a few month she'll be a dyke or be getting several different c**ks a night if she joins the army :cry:

wwmnw
13-04-11, 08:28 PM
no point wasting your money dude, in a few month she'll be a dyke or be getting several different c**ks a night if she joins the army :cry:

Not every lass is a slag.

mk1nova_rich
13-04-11, 08:31 PM
£400 for 2 nights, where the fook are you looking at?? :eek:

Whats up with Holiday Inn or whatever its called?!! lol

Andy
13-04-11, 08:33 PM
you can rent a flat round here for £400 a MONTH LOL Saarrf ftl ha lol

Jack
13-04-11, 09:16 PM
Royal Crescent is nice.

Bath is pretty pricey, depending on where you want to stay, and when, bearing in mind bank hol weekends will be ££££

Mind you, £400 for two nights is nothing lol

Hayley
13-04-11, 09:19 PM
Mind you, £400 for two nights is nothing lol

Bloody hell, you are booking our next trip away!

Anyway, have you tried hotels.com? I have seen some really cheap hotels or lodges on there, depending on how much of a snob you are. Also, quidco give cashback for hotels.com :thumb:

Nova_Sean
13-04-11, 09:19 PM
It will be on the 13th of may for two night, leaving sunday... I was kinda hoping you replied jack, i seem to think your familiar with bath lol

Nova_Sean
13-04-11, 09:22 PM
The royal crescent should be nice!! at £300 per night for the cheapest room lol!!!

The master suite was £1000 :O

mk1nova_rich
13-04-11, 09:43 PM
Id laugh if she's on t' blob that week

Jack
13-04-11, 10:48 PM
I used to have a GF in Bath :p

Bloody hell, you are booking our next trip away!
I usually do :p I've not taken you to the room I like in the Hilton Metropole yet lol

Rysee
13-04-11, 11:28 PM
Have you tried b&bs? They're a lot better than the reputation they have these days.

My gf lives in bath Im going down this weekend... Freee :-) and she lives a 2min walk from the center

Stuart
14-04-11, 08:12 AM
Have a look at Lucknham park for a giggle at prices.

We stayed there for 2 nights a few years back and the room was £750ish and ontop of that was a 'bar bill' of £750 (4 breakfasts, 2 evening meals, wine and lots of G&T lol)

Have a look at the bath spa hotels, they sometimes do package deals etc and if you look on late rooms etc you might find a winner.

Ben
14-04-11, 08:50 AM
not taking the piss but the travelodge in bath is slap bang in the city and not your usual prefab building its actually quite a nice place.

(ps i used to be one of the managers there lol)

Nova_Sean
14-04-11, 12:30 PM
Id laugh if she's on t' blob that week

She aint! She was on just before she left and is due on next week! so ner!! Will have a look at the travel lodge. Cheers ben

Rysee - Hook a brother up! lol We'll try and be quiet lol

stevie-p
14-04-11, 12:35 PM
i work for the rnid in bath, im sure i could sort out a residents room for you both, they have a single bed and a wordrobe in and you wont be bothered there as there all death and blind the room will have en suite (a seat with a hole in it and for a little more could cuck in a bucket) theres a residents area with a wii and a t.v and also the dining room and kitchen, where i work im sure we could knock up some beans on toast?

GRUNT 16V
14-04-11, 12:45 PM
i would personally stay outside of bath and then drive in

SKoob
14-04-11, 04:15 PM
As mentioned by Ben, Travelogde is a good shout and its got a Wagamamas right next to it. :D