PDA

View Full Version : C20LET For Sale

TheMorphiuz
12-04-11, 08:08 PM
I know you guys like a bit of power so here's some from one of them lardy old Cavalier things.....

90k miles
Standard internals, standard KKK16 turbo/manifold and downpipe, Coscast head, most sensors and loom. Oil changes every ~3000 miles with either GM 10W40 or Mobil 1 Semi 10W40 Ultra-Priced Spunktastic stuff I can't remember the name of. Well treated, only use V-Power or similar and normally run with Dipetane.

It's still in the car though stripped to lift so there will be some lead time while I find a crane (if you can bring one and an angle grinder with you, that'll be a massive win!)

£800

I'm afraid I don't have any Nova-adaption bits although some mounts I have somewhere for an XE may fit...

Also have available:

EDS 8l FMIC with stainless steel and silicon pipework, includes Mikalors clamps and DV T-Piece

Designed to fit Cavalier/Calibra Turbo so I can't guarantee the pipework being suitable for a different vehicle.

£250 or £270 with DV

Bailey Dump Valve - Slight dent, makes a good manly TSCH but not daft when a decent amount of air is evacuated. Excludes T-Piece but blue silicon vac pipe is included.

£35

Please phone/text 07729957985 or email simon@simonpioli.com (this is also my PayPal address). I don't get on here on a daily basis so don't expect an immediate response to PMs.
I can post the DV but everything else is collection from Buxton, Derbyshire.

I don't have enough posts to put photos up apparently... Available on request.

TheMorphiuz
14-04-11, 08:50 PM
Bump

hendrix
14-04-11, 10:54 PM
pm me if you have any cavalier turbo bits from the Cav forsale

TheMorphiuz
15-04-11, 05:36 PM
There's a full thread on MIG, VxON and CTOC, still got suspension, wheels, all sorts left...

Can't post links but you can search threads by me, same username everywhere.