PDA

View Full Version : anyone else.........

dave.gsi
19-06-03, 02:09 PM
get there degree results tommorow????? i'm starting to shit it now lol :lol:

wisewood
19-06-03, 02:15 PM
Alex probably does... he has been a bit quiet recently.

My missus got hers a couple of weeks ago... her entire course has to wait less time for the results for some reason.

Chris LR
19-06-03, 02:31 PM
I've got 3/4 of my results already... Passed....

But I knew I would so I'm not as happy as you'd expect

Carla
19-06-03, 02:35 PM
I dont get mt college exam results till late july

But anyway, u lot will do good dont worry, ull pass!!! :P

RobHardyUK
19-06-03, 02:44 PM
i have already passed, and still got two assignments to hand in.... i failed lots of units aswell, but i pulled it all back on excel and access. :D

Alex
19-06-03, 03:51 PM
I don't get mine for a while yet :(
No point shitting it. The exams have all been taken and your grade has been determined when you leave the last exam. nothing can be done to change it, so why worry.

P.s. I am having an ongoing arguement with a friend (who left school at 16 and hates students) whether i am currently unemployed or I am still a student. :lol: .

dave.gsi
19-06-03, 10:57 PM
lol been having that debate too, we settled on unemployed :lol:

Stuart
19-06-03, 11:37 PM
ive got to wait till monday :( poxy motorsport department holding on to its recious 3 people a year course, jsut to inconvienince me!!!

i just want to know either way, i recon its a border line 2-2/2-1

oh well ill just run out the clock using the flow bench to do CP/MC's research lol

and job hunting is shitte, doors keep being slammed in my face :( (not litterally lol)

Alex
20-06-03, 12:16 PM
I am also 2-2/2-1 margin i think

I found that all places want 2 years industrial experience before they employ you, but i would love to know how to get 2 years experience if no one will employ you to get them!

wisewood
20-06-03, 12:21 PM
P.s. I am having an ongoing arguement with a friend (who left school at 16 and hates students) whether i am currently unemployed or I am still a student. :lol: .

You are still a student until you get your results - when you get your results if you pass you are a graduate, and as such not actually classed in the unemployment figures, and if you fail you are unemployed.

There you go, hope thats sorted it for you.

Tilly
20-06-03, 01:32 PM
u got ur results then dave?

jatinder
20-06-03, 10:10 PM
im sure everyone will do fine

RobHardyUK
20-06-03, 10:21 PM
ive got to wait till monday :( poxy motorsport department holding on to its recious 3 people a year course, jsut to inconvienince me!!!

i just want to know either way, i recon its a border line 2-2/2-1

oh well ill just run out the clock using the flow bench to do CP/MC's research lol

and job hunting is shitte, doors keep being slammed in my face :( (not litterally lol)

you doing a motorsport couse... sum1 i kno is an he sed the most motorsport thing they done is change oil.

dave.gsi
21-06-03, 01:31 AM
wahhhaaaay!!! sorry if speeling is off, i'm pretty drunk lol

got my results at 3.30 this afternoon (got there at 9.30) ended up with a

2:1

u can now call me dave.gsi bsc(hons) design technology for industry

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

jatinder
21-06-03, 08:39 AM
well done mate :D

Tilly
21-06-03, 11:27 AM