PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

Pete
12-04-11, 11:03 AM
Sold an old iPhone on eBay 2 days ago and stated UK bidders only, a lad from Germany has won it but still not paid, can I relist rather than sell it him?

General Baxter
12-04-11, 11:21 AM
you have to give it something daft like 7 days before reporting now

bmw156
12-04-11, 12:31 PM
second chance offer it. if the price is right, if the german guy pays just tell him to sling his hook and refund him.

L14MNP
12-04-11, 12:35 PM
Just send it to Germany. tell him to pay, then send it recorded (obviously) which you can do to Germany.

Explain to him he should not have bid as it was a UK auction only - hence no shipping costs to him, but you will send it anyway. Then rape him on shipping. :d

MK999
12-04-11, 12:37 PM
Just send it to Germany. tell him to pay, then send it recorded (obviously) which you can do to Germany.

Explain to him he should not have bid as it was a UK auction only - hence no shipping costs to him, but you will send it anyway. Then rape him on shipping. :d

This. Fella I sold a headunit to happily paid £35 for me to send it to portugal, final auction price was only £20 lol

L14MNP
12-04-11, 12:39 PM
This. Fella I sold a headunit to happily paid £35 for me to send it to portugal, final auction price was only £20 lol

:cool:

I charged Fritz £60 to send coilovers. It cost me £18. I knew I could cos he just hit B.I.N before I had chance to get back to him with a shipping cost. lol

Pete
12-04-11, 01:58 PM
Well I put £4 for postage within the UK due to the screen being glass etc.
What should I charge the spanner for postage the nazi lands if he pays?

MK999
12-04-11, 02:07 PM
Well I put £4 for postage within the UK due to the screen being glass etc.
What should I charge the spanner for postage the nazi lands if he pays?

Find out how much it costs and pick a profit margin over the top. Bear in mind he wouldn't be looking on foreign ebay sites and looking to pay silly postage if he could find it cheap near to home

mowgli
12-04-11, 02:09 PM
http://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/PriceFinderResults?pageId=pc_sltc_rm_product&productCarrier=RM&catId=23500532&keyname=35&index=6

choose off this list.