PDA

View Full Version : Fao: Bigs

bodleytunes
12-04-11, 09:13 AM
Hi,

I sent you paypal payment (£30) for the GSI master cylinder two weeks ago and have heard nothing back.

I've tried to send you PM's but your mailbox is full.

Also sent two emails to your Paypal address.

I think it would be polite to respond to me, I am giving you the benifit of the doubt as I know how its easy to forget if you have a lot of transactions going on or if your on holiday or something, I've done it myself many times.

Please respond if you are around!

Many thanks,

Jonathan.

Spudly
12-04-11, 06:11 PM
Ill message him on facebook for ya bud, but his mrs went into hospital for a fairly serious sounding operation so im sure he is just sidetracked tbf:thumb:

bodleytunes
12-04-11, 06:26 PM
Thanks very much :) :thumb:

Ill message him on facebook for ya bud, but his mrs went into hospital for a fairly serious sounding operation so im sure he is just sidetracked tbf:thumb:

BIGS
13-04-11, 03:15 PM
spudly told me last night about this. Sorry its not been sent and the no contact from me. If you txt me on my mobile as im never home atm due to the misses having a big op. My number is 07889347007. Sorry again bud and thanks spudly for the p.m

bodleytunes
13-04-11, 04:55 PM
OK no prob:)

will send you a text.

Regards,

Jon.

spudly told me last night about this. Sorry its not been sent and the no contact from me. If you txt me on my mobile as im never home atm due to the misses having a big op. My number is 07889347007. Sorry again bud and thanks spudly for the p.m

bodleytunes
15-04-11, 10:56 AM
sms text been sent. :)

bodleytunes
03-05-11, 11:54 AM
BIGS, are you there? You have still not sent me anything ?

I sent you a text too...

Jon.

Andy
03-05-11, 12:06 PM
He put up a thread yesterday asking for Bodleyhenley?? to give him a call i presume thats you??
here....http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169054

bodleytunes
03-05-11, 01:04 PM
Thanks for that I'll give him a call.

Cheers, :)

Jon.