PDA

View Full Version : cavalier has officially gone to its new home and my new daily

davidfox280585
09-04-11, 05:32 PM
well after a long time owning the cav td ive just sold it to a png member who im sure will get as much use out of it as much as i have,and i hope spud enjoys driving it about for the time being:thumb:

i shall warn you i have bought A van though its very marmite and very 90's kind of like h1 gte was,

i shall list all the 90's stuff which love or hate will be changed i can assure you
she is a l reg novavan td,
she has ghey smoothed in skirts,
twin headlamps,
saxo boot spoiler on top of the gsi one,
a disgusting evo 6 bonnet
loads of vauxhall stickers and badges including a chroome v grill,
a beesting aerial though i can live with this,
no door handles either,

my plans are to mk1 the front end,gte kit with the twin headlamps and fit my speedlines to it,loking forward to getting it is a understatement
pics on monday

ECO16V
09-04-11, 06:26 PM
should look the part when you get it sorted out mate.

blue_peg_16v
09-04-11, 06:45 PM
well after a long time owning the cav td ive just sold it to a png member who im sure will get as much use out of it as much as i have,and i hope spud enjoys driving it about for the time being:thumb:

i shall warn you i have bought A van though its very marmite and very 90's kind of like h1 gte was,

i shall list all the 90's stuff which love or hate will be changed i can assure you
she is a l reg novavan td,
she has ghey smoothed in skirts,
twin headlamps,
saxo boot spoiler on top of the gsi one,
a disgusting evo 6 bonnet
loads of vauxhall stickers and badges including a chroome v grill,
a beesting aerial though i can live with this,
no door handles either,

my plans are to mk1 the front end,gte kit with the twin headlamps and fit my speedlines to it,loking forward to getting it is a understatement
pics on monday

if your collecting monday mate ill come give you a hand have a day off and i wanna help jump on that gay bonnet lol and as said the other day bagsy the bumpers off it lol

NOV4_SPORT
09-04-11, 06:46 PM
Good times

Iain

blue_peg_16v
09-04-11, 06:52 PM
2 rapid vans in one small town lol

Bubba
09-04-11, 07:01 PM
twin lamps :d get in

stupot89
09-04-11, 08:00 PM
2 rapid vans in one small town lol

It will be a sad day for me tomorrow mr Mee

clubberlang23
09-04-11, 08:04 PM
Looking forward to the pics mate, always fancied a mk1 gte rep td myself.

blue_peg_16v
09-04-11, 08:38 PM
It will be a sad day for me tomorrow mr Mee
I know mate from starting a fleet to none but it's going to a good home

Jack
09-04-11, 10:23 PM
Cavalier will be well looked after :) Or at least it will be when I get it from Spud lol

Andy
09-04-11, 10:51 PM
me and spud are on about joyriding it round olivers mount/barrowcliffe estate tomorrow LOL

davidfox280585
09-04-11, 11:21 PM
me and spud are on about joyriding it round olivers mount/barrowcliffe estate tomorrow LOL
You rebels, its a great car the cav with some more loving it would be mint i used it daily to travel 180 mile so couldnt take it off the road like i would of liked to and spend more time tidying it up but needs must though i have to say it does look epic on motorway still kickin ass, though have i done the right thing and gone from the big comfy motorway mile muncher to a slammed nova van lol, should be fun with 4 blokes in going to work,

Spudly
10-04-11, 01:53 AM
I just cant believe my luck, didnt know Jack loved me enough to buy me a cav GSTDi lol

mowgli
10-04-11, 08:19 AM
I just cant believe my luck, didnt know Jack loved me enough to buy me a cav GSTDi lol

theres a catch, theres always a catch

Spudly
10-04-11, 04:58 PM
Doesnt appear to be a catch to me, Jack is onto a winner as a few bits were amiss with his new purchase and seen as how ive upped fuel and boost on a few td's now i knew what and how to sort the minor issues, tickover was too high, dumpvalve bled boost on high revs (both now sorted) central locking packed up so i tried the control module off my sri and that now works again, and it doesnt half shift now its not leaking boost, i want another one damnit lol

TeddyThom
10-04-11, 06:08 PM
Doesnt appear to be a catch to me, Jack is onto a winner as a few bits were amiss with his new purchase and seen as how ive upped fuel and boost on a few td's now i knew what and how to sort the minor issues, tickover was too high, dumpvalve bled boost on high revs (both now sorted) central locking packed up so i tried the control module off my sri and that now works again, and it doesnt half shift now its not leaking boost, i want another one damnit lol

You clearly won't see it til it hits you lol

blue_peg_16v
10-04-11, 06:59 PM
spud likes jacks man love so hes winning all ways round lol

Spudly
10-04-11, 07:26 PM
You clearly won't see it til it hits you lol

Oh its hit me already, i need another boosted derv:(

Rob
10-04-11, 07:39 PM
i no where theres one ;) :p

Spudly
10-04-11, 07:40 PM
Id love it mate but cant afford it:cry:

Rob
10-04-11, 07:45 PM
i no mate shame though,i couldnt just sell it to anyone either theyed have to fill certain critteria first lol

davidfox280585
10-04-11, 09:18 PM
she does fly like spud, i would have left the other dumpvalve on but it wasnt mine, thanks for sorting the central locking module out, you are a true gent and totally redeemed yourself by fixing a cav as opposed to killing one lol

blue_peg_16v
10-04-11, 09:23 PM
he has time yet if i were jack id hurry up and collect lol

Spudly
10-04-11, 10:13 PM
Feck off Rich ya sod lol

No worries David i know what youre like for wanting to see everything working on a car when it goes, it now ticks over at half what it did the day you picked me up, the microswitch for the D/V was holding the tickover up near 15-1600 rpm:eek:

Unloaded the box out of the boot and gave her a little squirt and she doesnt half shift, and the ride is sooo comfy, she is a credit to you mate and a lovely motor:thumb: