PDA

View Full Version : Custom Solutions ??

Cle
04-04-11, 09:28 PM
Anyone bought any bits from them i am interested in buying a few bits from them but want to no how good the quality is ?

blueosis1
04-04-11, 09:46 PM
the guys name is clive and his stuff is always good.can ask on the opel manta club site,well recommened on there

Tommy_nova
04-04-11, 09:52 PM
Clive's work is awesome i was more then happy with what i bought off him well worth the wait, will be buying more soon.

Cle
04-04-11, 10:02 PM
Clive's work is awesome i was more then happy with what i bought off him well worth the wait, will be buying more soon.

Im planning header tank, screen wash bottle and brake resovoir cover

Tommy_nova
04-04-11, 10:03 PM
i have them mate there verywell made look really nice

Cle
04-04-11, 10:09 PM
Perfect :) i shall contact him

timbo1980
04-04-11, 11:18 PM
I think he stopped making bits a while back ,dunno if he has started again ,always wanted a screen washbottle, the quality of his work is excelent

opel2000
05-04-11, 10:20 AM
I think he stopped making bits a while back ,dunno if he has started again ,always wanted a screen washbottle, the quality of his work is excelent

At risk of having this edited by Admin, Co. got mothballed for a couple of years, currently cooking up some Nova stuff, and as soon as time and cash allows I intend to take up a traders account on here, as I've already been in contact with the admin regarding this.
Just keep losing too much time at the mo to be doing this.

Many thanks for comments fella's :thumb:
Clive