PDA

View Full Version : Moaning again

Anonymous
02-01-01, 10:39 PM
Why dont the people who dont like being moaned at for using all the forum space up just use the bloody chatroom, the forum isnt for idle chit chat, its not surprising people whine about it.

I dont wanna have to read through a message with 17 replies just to see if one of you might just have said something useful, and im sure there are others that feel the same.

Say what you want about me wasting space on the forum i dont really care but at least ive only used one space...

Anyone who can see my point of view respond to this message so we can just show that it is quite annoying..

Cheers
Sam
p.s Sorry to moan but someone has gotta bring an end to the ongoing problem

Anonymous
02-01-01, 10:43 PM
he is right use the chat room its a beter option, whats that ouuuu you didnt know we had a chat room. ahhhhhh

;)

Anonymous
02-01-01, 10:46 PM
i hate people using this forim for moan moan bloody moan! i dunno....lmao

He he he he he,

No seriousily, i think a new forum should be created for peeps like that. Soon there will be loads of forums, one for every bloody day of the week.

Anyways,

Davo

Anonymous
03-01-01, 08:12 AM
Some of us have repeatedly said we cannot access the chatroom. no matter how we try, me included, if we want to chat to somebody what else are we to do ?

Anonymous
03-01-01, 09:59 AM
Sorry but i've tried loadsa times to use that damn chat room. It's about as useless as a bird on rag week.
Anyway this forum is for general chat (allegedly). If i've got a technical question i'll go to the technical forum. I admit some of the conversations are boring but you can usually tell from the title of the post whether it's interesting or not. Don't worry about missing a good piece of info, it's not like i'm going to keep info back. If you ask a question in the technical forum and i've picked up the answer during general chat i'll still let you peeps know.

Anonymous
03-01-01, 12:25 PM
I was going to be a clever bas*ard and write 17 replies, but i'm being a good boy 2day...I'm trying to earn my 3rd gold star :)

he he :)

Anonymous
04-01-01, 01:44 AM
u lot that cant access, go get mirc, download it, no probs getting on then thats what i did!

Anonymous
04-01-01, 08:29 AM
I've tried that but it won't connect for some reason

Anonymous
04-01-01, 11:14 AM
Im sorry to disagree but the name of this part of the Forum is "General chat and anything really"!!!! is it not ???
So whats the problem with general chat questions ????
You can tell by the heading of the question that its not conversation question, so don't read it. ANd if you have got enough spare time to sit and write this pointless moan then you have obviously got enough time to read all of the other general chat questions haven't you !!!!

Anonymous
04-01-01, 11:40 AM
Well said Damian mate, couldn't of put it better myself.