PDA

View Full Version : THE FAST AND FURIOUS

DEE'S NOVA
18-06-03, 03:44 PM
the supra at the shows is the same car as the one in the film right?if so i just clicked last night when watching the film the it's a left hand drive and at the shows it's a right hand drive mmmmmm or is this just a car someone mad to look like it :roll:

dave.gsi
18-06-03, 03:49 PM
either yes its a replica - possibilty

or no - they had loads of em made cos most got smashed up and they had a mix of left and right hand drives

Jim
18-06-03, 03:53 PM
It's a replica of the one from the film. The one at PV also had a massive boot install, the one in the film didnt. The car at PV was on that breakfast show a while back. The guy took the car from the F&F and copied it, and then did some more intierior mods. Was very impressive, but if it was my car I'd a) lose most of the sound system b) lose the graphics down the side c) change the colour and a few other bits.

Jim

Ste_Nova
18-06-03, 03:54 PM
it's a replica... the real car is in the usa... obviously!!

RobHardyUK
18-06-03, 03:55 PM
well spotted!!! it fooled me!!

Ben (lurk75)
18-06-03, 04:37 PM
an even easier way to spot the difference is the fact that the one at the show was a solid roof!

If you remeber towards the end of the film he popped the roof out.

Easy!

Vince's car out of the fast and furious was imported to the UK by some ICE company, dont know if its still around, also the Green car he had to start with that got blown up was rumoured to be in these shores but never seen a sign of it.

Nova-Boy
18-06-03, 05:43 PM
That green car was in the Fast Car mag months ago for sale for $70000 or something like that wasn't it??

Chris_W
18-06-03, 07:12 PM
I'm sure that the supra now resides in Belgium, a promoter wanted to hire it for a show he was running, but after working out how much shipping would cost to and from the USA he decided it would be better to buy it.

Chris

DEE'S NOVA
18-06-03, 07:25 PM
yeah i thought that guy bought it then would rent it out to shows then seen this one was right hand drive and the install was by a company in england.

and chris your car is well nice m8 seen it at the pod you want to swap it wae my missis one instead of selling it :lol: give you another project :wink:

SKoob
18-06-03, 10:15 PM
it was in max pooer or redline, i forget a couple of months ago i think :|

BC
19-06-03, 01:07 AM
a) lose most of the sound system b) lose the graphics down the side c) change the colour and a few other bits.

Jim

whats wrong with these? why dont you llike them i think there well nice

wisewood
19-06-03, 02:49 PM
I have to agree with Jim, the graphics are terrible - make it look cheap if you ask me. The colour is fine if you like that sort of thing but i prefer something a little more black lol.

The one in the film is an open top - because they have the top off it when they go for something to eat and race the ferrari from the lights, sorry did i say race, i meant waste!! :lol:

Jim
19-06-03, 03:32 PM
a) lose most of the sound system b) lose the graphics down the side c) change the colour and a few other bits.

Jim

whats wrong with these? why dont you llike them i think there well nice

Just my own personal taste. If people want graphics, then go for it. They can look good when used well. If it was my own car I wouldn't have graphics or a big Ice system or that colour. However, if that guy was to offer it to me fro free, I wouldn't turn it down :)

Jim

Ben (lurk75)
19-06-03, 04:12 PM
The one in the film is an open top - because they have the top off it when they go for something to eat and race the ferrari from the lights, sorry did i say race, i meant waste!! :lol:

Squack whos a pretty boy then!

Fergie_sfc
20-06-03, 06:54 PM
i love that car, when i got my kit on with new wheels (gimme 6 months) i'm gonna get some fast+furious graphics. anyone see the green vectra on the vectra-sport stand with the graphics? looks sweeeeeet i fink. he lives down in popmey, gonna get them off him.
fergie.

Ben (lurk75)
20-06-03, 07:01 PM
anyone see the green vectra on the vectra-sport stand with the graphics? looks sweeeeeet i fink. he lives down in popmey, gonna get them off him.
fergie.

That looked awful! IMO

Breeny
20-06-03, 07:17 PM
lmao everyone was saying how crap that was!! He was revving the nuts off it early morning and it sounded like a wasp or something, brrrummmm bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
20-06-03, 07:30 PM
wtf were the wheels all about :o