PDA

View Full Version : civic fail

Lewis.
31-03-11, 10:39 PM
I was just driving around Lincoln to waste some fuel, (outer circle road for those who know Lincoln) going along towards McDonalds and spotted a police car parked up in an entrance and 2 traffic cops with a speed gun lurking around. I was only doing about 20mph so no trouble.
then 5 mins later I was coming back the other way, and at the lights at the mcdonalds entrance just out of sight of these coppers some lad in a civic pulled up and wanted to race... he fukked off at eleventy million mph and I just followed at 30.
I just passed the coppers as they pulled him in for a chat lol lol I rofled so hard I nearly crashed

Just thought i'd share :p

MK1_Ben
31-03-11, 10:42 PM
Brilliant ahah!

Happens locally to me often, you get "boy racers" from the surrounding towns come in, not knowing where the local police hotspots are. Go haring about the place getting pulled over left right and center by coppers tucked just out of sight.

wwmnw
31-03-11, 10:44 PM
Not really wasting fuel at 20 MPH, should have chased him then ran from the popo, tank would have been empty in no time lol

Lewis.
31-03-11, 10:46 PM
Brilliant ahah!

Happens locally to me often, you get "boy racers" from the surrounding towns come in, not knowing where the local police hotspots are. Go haring about the place getting pulled over left right and center by coppers tucked just out of sight.

I've seen this one about a few times so thought he'd know better. I was tempted to go back up the road and goad a few more boy racers into speeding past them lol
The best bit was that the police car was parked side on, next to the road under a street light, so not exactly stealth, the lad had no excuse lol

Not really wasting fuel at 20 MPH, should have chased him then ran from the popo, tank would have been empty in no time lol

its carbed, any speed is a waste of fuel lol

mowgli
bathfart, i'm guessing you have never driven round lincoln then?

one side of the city is a horrendous maze of traffic lights, and the other is a bluddy great twisty hill

craig green
Bloody Civic-scum!

Lewis.
31-03-11, 10:49 PM
bathfart, i'm guessing you have never driven round lincoln then?

one side of the city is a horrendous maze of traffic lights, and the other is a bluddy great twisty hill

a surprisingly accurate description lol this was the bluddy great twisty hill part lol

mowgli
31-03-11, 11:07 PM
its fun at 6.30 am with a fully loaded wagon.. even the gargoyles were overtaking it

Lewis.
31-03-11, 11:18 PM
lol bypass ftw in such situations

mowgli
31-03-11, 11:19 PM
i was delivering near the cathedral

wwmnw
31-03-11, 11:25 PM
Never been to Lincoln.

mowgli
31-03-11, 11:26 PM
Never been to Lincoln. you are lucky.

Nova_Sean
31-03-11, 11:42 PM
Bloody Civic-scum!

Damn dirty civics! And their drivers!!

brainsnova
31-03-11, 11:57 PM
When I first passed my test I'm trundling along in my 1.3sr lowered with wheels so looked like the cops favourite. Passed mcdonalds and a cop with the gun stepped right on the road and pulled me in and they said how did you know we where here. I said I didn't I'm just cruising lol and I was allowed to go. me thinks I was doing 25mph