PDA

View Full Version : workshop's

kevster
30-03-11, 07:38 PM
i have been looking for one for week's now i have tryed everywere!:cry: :cry:

apart from on farms , now what's the best way to go about asking on farm's ?

letters? bang on the farmers door?

i really need some were now as my parts are just getting in the way and could do with just getting the nova done :)

any wize word's lol

Pistol Pete
30-03-11, 07:41 PM
Have a polite word with you local farmer. He may have a barn that he is not using and would love some cash in his pocket to rent it!! Thats what my mate does.

kevster
30-03-11, 07:44 PM
im going to have to do some think pete , im telling ya as it's getting on top of me now , keep thinking of just getting rid .

but thats would be a wast of 5 years money lol and a mint shell.

what sort of money do you think it will cost renting off a farmer ?

Mike
30-03-11, 07:47 PM
£100 a month if that.

Pistol Pete
30-03-11, 07:48 PM
^ WHS. Cash is king. Farmer doesnt need to declare it then!

Have a word. Be straight with him, tell him what you want it for. Ask if it will have power, what sort of access you can have.

kevster
30-03-11, 07:53 PM
i see money opens door's , im going to try a few place's this weekend then .

light's and elc is needed tho lol or i will be going to a and e lol

AlexW
30-03-11, 07:59 PM
Agreed, Find a local friendly farmer, Mate has a workshop and a complete barn for £100 a month inc elec.

kevster
30-03-11, 08:09 PM
yeah im going to get on it this weekend i should of done this a long time ago

Angus Closier
30-03-11, 08:15 PM
There is nothing wrong with asking they can only say no. We used to have a few people rent barns off us, granted that was only for storage so no need for power etc but a large space only cost them £100 a month but on the other hand it was £100 in the pocket for me old man for nothing! being polite gets you along way.

kevster
30-03-11, 08:27 PM
thanks for your help guy's and the pointers

TANKNOVA
30-03-11, 08:52 PM
if you need a hand kev or any thing let me know ! :D

peester
30-03-11, 08:57 PM
If you get no joy with visiting the local farms in your area, try yell.com for farms near your area and call them. That way you can hit many in short space of time, without the travelling/fuel etc.

kevster
30-03-11, 09:33 PM
if you need a hand kev or any thing let me know ! :D

yeah i need a workshop tank you got one ?? lol

thanks bud:thumb:

kevster
30-03-11, 09:34 PM
If you get no joy with visiting the local farms in your area, try yell.com for farms near your area and call them. That way you can hit many in short space of time, without the travelling/fuel etc.

thats a good idea fella

thank you

mowgli
30-03-11, 09:38 PM
agreed with peester, yellow pages always list farmers.. you could try the local agricultural supplies store. they usually have a community board. and the local NFU (national farmers union) office also have newsletters