PDA

View Full Version : C20LET ready nova shell for sale!

Rich
29-03-11, 07:09 PM
I am reluctantly putting my project nova shell up for sale. I have lost the motivation to carry on the project and need to free up some of the money i have spent on it.

The car is origionally an A reg base model, basic shell that didnt even have a radio. It was on 45k miles when taken off the road.

I started the project 3 years ago with the intention of fitting a c20let. It has had 2 arches, 2 sills, a complete front panel, has been delocked, engine bay has been stitch welded and a chassis strengthening kit was fitted. The bay was then smoothed for clean look. It also has the f28 gearbox mount welded in place as well as the drivers chassis leg being modified for the alternator clearance. The bonnet has had cool louvres pressed in. The wiper arm hole has been smoothed for running a single wiper conversion.

It was finally painted last year in mitsubishi rotor glow orange. It has been painted inside and out, including the engine bay and inside of the roof. The brackets inside have been removed for seats etc and smoothed. The metal window surrounds have all been painted in vauxhall technical grey, same colour as the 6 point rollcage. I was also going have the wheels in this same colour.

The bumpers are modified gte bumpers, both front and rear have been smoothed, the front has been modified for the front mounted intercooler fitment, the intercooler will be included in the sale. It has a gte spoiler and front grill which has also been smoothed to remove the line that goes accross the top.

Included in the sale with the shell will be the gte fuel tank already fitted, early base model interior wiring loom. It has braided brake lines run to the rear, with a wilwood bias valve by the hand brake all brand new a couple of months ago(£220+ worth). It uses a calibra turbo mastercylinder and servo so no rubbish nova pedal! I have the hose to do the fronts but as i didnt have my front suspension on it i havent made them up. Windows are included minus a windscreen but not fitted. Citroen single wiper motor linkage and nova motor.

Car will be rolling on standard suspension and steel wheels.

A couple of bad points i would like to add,
The paint has reacted on the lower part of the engine bay, didnt bother me too much as it will never be seen.
The is a marking around where the wiper motor hole was smoothed over in the engine bay. I was going to go back to the bodyshop to have it sorted once it was on the road.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions please call or email. I have most likely forgotten parts so will add them as i remember.

Car is located in stanwell, near heathrow airport.

Price is £1450ono

Pics and work can be seen in my WIP thread, link is in my signature.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj86/Project_FLO/DSC00156.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj86/Project_FLO/DSC00237.jpg