PDA

View Full Version : Nova 1.4 SRI - possible project but ok as it is.

Calhand
28-03-11, 12:42 PM
Unfortunately I'm selling my 1.4 SRI Nova :(

I bought the car last December but I'm not going to be able to do what I wanted with it and I don't want it to be left in the garage! Actually quite gutted it's going and shed a small tear last night! lol :(

It's a white 1.4 SRI on a J plate. 129K. The body work has a few small patches of rust in the usual places, nothing major. Apart from the rust and a couple of other bits the body's pretty clean. There is a spot on the tailgate where the rust has gone right through - I'd say about an inch long with a small hole. I did start work on the car - not much. I removed the headlights and have treated some of the rust patches behind them but not much else done really. The interior is, well ok, there is a slight tear on the drivers seat and it could probably do with new interior but it's ok for 14 years old! The engine is fine, no problems with the engine at all. K&N air filter and a big noisy exhaust - sorry I don't know what sort of exhaust - I'm a girl! :) The MOT ran out in December but is taxed until the end of April. I drove the car from Brid to W Yorkshire when I bought it and it runs fine.

If you want any more info re the car please text me - 07927 577739. I don't really get chance to check my messages on here so text is best.

£600 - ono. (Thanks Guys!!) Any questions or if you'd like pics just text or email - caroline.hand2708@googlemail.com

Thanks

Caroline

West Yorkshire

L33 LEG
28-03-11, 12:54 PM
You need to state a price and depending on that then il email you for some pics :)

Southie
28-03-11, 12:54 PM
Caroline, you need to put a price as the forum rules state or admin will remove your advert. ;)

Calhand
28-03-11, 12:58 PM
Cheers guys :)

Calhand
18-04-11, 12:19 PM
now sold