PDA

View Full Version : gggrrrrr

novalew
20-03-11, 08:36 PM
Firstly sorry if its a repost

I am lookin around at novas at the moment as the wifey has told me when we move so just browsing enjoyin seeing the kind of cars around

WHY oh WHY is every other nova a rookie banger

Something needs to be done!!!

Who is with me??

Rich
20-03-11, 09:05 PM
I agree, they should all be rookie bangers

shed-on-wheels
20-03-11, 09:10 PM
i agrree all the good shells be road worthy again

General Baxter
20-03-11, 09:12 PM
I agree, they should all be rookie bangers
rep lol

Firstly sorry if its a repost
I am lookin around at novas at the moment as the wifey has told me when we move so just browsing enjoyin seeing the kind of cars around
WHY oh WHY is every other nova a rookie banger
Something needs to be done!!!
Who is with me??

its becasue there

1- old
2- rottern
3- were cheap
4- ****
5- ****
6- ****

peester
20-03-11, 09:15 PM
yeah, your look at the wrong kind of car to not find so many mistreated examples.
They were originally designed to be a shopper.

novalew
20-03-11, 09:22 PM
rep lol

its becasue there

1- old
2- rottern
3- were cheap
4- ****
5- ****
6- ****

Fair point but there would be a lot more about if it were not for this disgusting trade. Ra

Damn vw and their cult status cars. Should be them in this situation lol

General Baxter
20-03-11, 09:24 PM
so let me get this right, you would

spend £1's of your british pounds welding and cutting rot out, then sell it to a banger racer for £500 lol

novalew
20-03-11, 09:41 PM
Sorry predictive text got me again

mk1nova_rich
20-03-11, 09:45 PM
Threads like this make me laugh, people cry about Novas etc being wrecked...yet you can't sell the things for love nor money

General Baxter
20-03-11, 09:52 PM
Threads like this make me laugh, people cry about Novas etc being wrecked...yet you can't sell the things for love nor money

thats becasue people are now trying to sell std ones for £3k

when there still worth £500

i blame matt brown lol

mowgli
20-03-11, 10:50 PM
i blame matt brown lol

just wait till the classic rallying cut off date reaches 1985.... then see what decent novas start selling for....

Bubba
20-03-11, 11:13 PM
just wait till the classic rallying cut off date reaches 1985.... then see what decent novas start selling for....

so my 85 shed could still be used for rallying?

wwmnw
21-03-11, 12:08 AM
Nova's are getting expensive now and to be fair, they are ****, they are so **** even most of the Nova owners laugh about how **** they are lol obviously there are some nice examples out there that have been re-worked to a decent standard, but they're still just a sloppy FWD granny shopping car lol

Although I'd love to see a granny going to the shop in Colin's rally car lol

mowgli
21-03-11, 05:45 AM
bathfart, just try to think what a current model car will be like in 20 years time.....when you consider that people like ford have stated that the work on a design life of 6 years for a car!!! and just how over complicated the new stuff is... nova are only unreliable because of how people maintain & use them..