PDA

View Full Version : please sign this

bai1ey
20-03-11, 01:30 PM
i came across it on another forum and was ask to sign it could you all please do the same
http://www.fairfueluk.com/index.html

hope this is ok
thanks all
Bailey

Angus Closier
20-03-11, 01:50 PM
You really think thats going to work??

*Adz*
20-03-11, 01:55 PM
done it, although not sure what difference it will make.

bai1ey
20-03-11, 02:12 PM
well its got to be worth a try. it takes 30 seconds in the time i took you to reply with a useless post you could of signed it.

p.s thanks adz

Angus Closier
20-03-11, 02:33 PM
I just dont see the point, these things come and go. Why would they listen to some people on a few car forums??? Some people need to get real.....

TANKNOVA
20-03-11, 02:40 PM
if it works or dosent it takes 30 seconds and its something we all want shorely ?

brainsnova
20-03-11, 02:57 PM
Just don't buy fuel now that will **** them

Angus Closier
20-03-11, 08:33 PM
if it works or dosent it takes 30 seconds and its something we all want shorely ?

Id rather waste 30 seconds of my life doing somthing else thanks.....

Im not slating anyone who wants to sign this but......Its false hope.

If we keep buying it then why would they want to lower the price? They are making a fortune out of this and will do so until the very last minute when they lower the duty. Well at that point we think its amazing but as soon as the price of oil stabilizes they will add more duty on top to regain what they lost by lowering it.

If its such a big issue, stop buying the fuel and stop putting money in there pockets.

I need the fuel so il keep paying for it! I can make up the money else where.

General Baxter
20-03-11, 09:17 PM
Just don't buy fuel now that will **** them

yeah then dont go to work due to no fuel

then not pay the bills,
rent

i can see that going well

WE NEED FUEL simple

it costs me about 10p a day to go to work and back, its £4.80 on the bus lmao

speedyscoob
20-03-11, 09:19 PM
signed it. Not sure it'll work though

NOVA saloon
21-03-11, 12:36 AM
We as the people of british land should stick together and cancel insurance policys for 2 weeks and no car van truck moves! Then they would have no choice but to lower it! that would sort it. But we won't stick together so the fuel will keep going up!!!.

I say a pound a litter at most!!

General Baxter
21-03-11, 12:40 AM
so no food in the shops then?

we use about 50k litres a week in our trucks at work lol

NOVA saloon
21-03-11, 01:17 AM
Exactly the country would come too a stand still so they would have no choice to put the price of insurance and fuel down.

I'm self employed use 150 - 200 litres a week

Hobbit
21-03-11, 01:19 AM
we use about 50k litres a week in our trucks at work lol

wtf? lol I use 200 litres in 12 hours in my truck.

Connor
21-03-11, 01:22 AM
i use about 10 litres a week atm lol

mowgli
21-03-11, 05:47 AM
the only way to make this work is to simply boycott supermarket forecourts, bp & shell stations... use the little independant ones..

give the big boys a couple of weeks & see what happens

G-nova
21-03-11, 09:17 AM
signed hope its real lol

mowgli
21-03-11, 09:21 AM
what it is.... is another way to get your details for yet more spamming. it won't do a sodding thing.

even organised action won't do anything.

stopping the big boys from selling fuel is the best way... remember the pics of the oil storage rig that shell was going to sink in the north sea cos steel prices were so low at the time..? shell in germany was effectively boycotted, and they ended up sponsoring ferrari/schumacher with huge money to get the germans back buying their products.

General Baxter
21-03-11, 06:42 PM
wtf? lol I use 200 litres in 12 hours in my truck.

we have loads of trucks, in to tripple figs lol

Jack
21-03-11, 07:23 PM
We as the people of british land should stick together and cancel insurance policys for 2 weeks and no car van truck moves! Then they would have no choice but to lower it!
No, they'd just stop selling it to us. lol

Petrol/Diesel is sold at a very very thin profit margin. Petrochemical companies get rich off all the other uses of oil, so if they stopped retailling petrol and/or diesel then yes they'd see a small dip in profit but no great loss. In the most part they do it just as a supplement to the other refining.

The only way to make the petrol/diesel industry crash would be to start using alternative methods of fuel which they don't have a stake in, but that won't happen. Mainly as there is no viable alternative at the moment! Can't see everyone riding shanks' pony to work each day lol