PDA

View Full Version : How would you say sorry if you got caught cheating?!

claire6069
17-03-11, 08:19 PM
I'm guessing nothing like this lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366728/Im-love-rat-Cheating-man-parades-city-wearing-confession-sandwich-board-bid-win-girlfriend-back.html

p.s. read the first 'readers comments' - its epic lol

Bubba
17-03-11, 08:21 PM
bah...she shuda left him on the street

Andy
17-03-11, 08:21 PM
He isnt humiliating himself,he's proud of himself that hes even managed to get a shag looking like a complete tard like that
Sherlock holmes meets Pete Doherty or what lol

Spudly
17-03-11, 08:29 PM
A real man wouldnt need to apologise for cheating, he wouldnt have done it in the first place, its not fukking rocket science is it, you cant get busted for cheating if you aint doing it:thumb:

mk1nova_rich
17-03-11, 08:30 PM
Is that supposed to be fashion or sumat?! I can't abide cheats so she should have just ****ed him off completely after laughing at his little stunt. He looks like a right ****er

Andy
17-03-11, 08:30 PM
A real man wouldnt need to apologise for cheating, he wouldnt have done it in the first place, its not fukking rocket science is it, you cant get busted for cheating if you aint doing it:thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puYt7B-tKQ8

claire6069
17-03-11, 08:35 PM
hahahahaha andy

good man spud and rich, good to see there at least 2 men left on this earth with morals!! lol

Andy
17-03-11, 08:36 PM
hahahahaha andy

good man spud and rich, good to see there at least 2 men left on this earth with morals!! lol
Erm so am i hence the vid thank you please!;)
Dont let my vocation give the wrong impression lol

claire6069
17-03-11, 08:38 PM
Erm so am i hence the vid thank you please!;)
Dont let my vocation give the wrong impression lol

hahahahaha lol i do apologise andy, i re-phrase - there are at least 3 men left then lol

mk1nova_rich
17-03-11, 08:40 PM
It means **** all anyway cos I cant find any takers lol lol

claire6069
17-03-11, 08:43 PM
/\ fpmsl lol

Jack
17-03-11, 09:08 PM
Link not working for me :(

mowgli
17-03-11, 09:40 PM
not much of a humiliating grovel really... it said he was a comedian, pah..... some ability with quick thinking & lightning sharp wit there......not

shed-on-wheels
17-03-11, 09:45 PM
dont cheat then you wont have to appolagize lol

Connor
18-03-11, 02:26 AM
I would do it if i knew i was going to get some again lol

brainsnova
18-03-11, 02:45 AM
I know a guy who knew his bird was sleeping with his mate and went along with his wedding plans and during his speech he thanked his best man for shagging his wife behind his back lol

Hobbit
18-03-11, 03:00 AM
Wouldn't say sorry as i wouldn't get caught cause I wouldn't cheat.

< got these to play with so why would I? lol

claire6069
18-03-11, 02:17 PM
I know a guy who knew his bird was sleeping with his mate and went along with his wedding plans and during his speech he thanked his best man for shagging his wife behind his back lol

quality lol

mowgli
18-03-11, 02:32 PM

does that count as doggy style??

cooky001
24-03-11, 11:58 PM
he must really like her/him ......

TeddyThom
25-03-11, 11:17 AM
Well I suppose aty least he tried to make up for his mistake, granted it was a mistake he shouldn't have made... But a small effort is an effort nonetheless.

I'd never cheat on my girlfriend, she can be a tad violent at times lol

Hoochie
25-03-11, 11:31 AM
Cheating is the lowest...i would never ever accept an apology for it, nor take anyone back that felt the need to do it!

once a cheat always a cheat!.....

turbojolt
25-03-11, 11:55 AM
what a dick lol

Tanya.
25-03-11, 01:24 PM
Cheating is the lowest...i would never ever accept an apology for it, nor take anyone back that felt the need to do it!

once a cheat always a cheat!.....

Snap, if they've shown they're capable of it once...they're capable of it again. Cheating is the one time i'd just walk away without seeing if we could make things work.

claire6069
25-03-11, 01:36 PM
Snap, if they've shown they're capable of it once...they're capable of it again. Cheating is the one time i'd just walk away without seeing if we could make things work.

agreed!! forgiving them means you're saying its ok because you'll get over it in the end!

nothing thats more hurtful or more of a slap in the face than being cheated on!

Jackroadkill
25-03-11, 08:03 PM
What a knob.

Hayley
25-03-11, 10:08 PM
I agree that cheating should be unforgivable and Id like to think Id have the strength to just walk away from someone if they ever cheated on me..

but

I have got an (almost) family member who has been cheated on a couple of times and she tells me that she loves him and cant just throw away the last few years of their lives together. I think its too easy to say, oh id walk away and to hell with him\her... but when your in that situation and its someone you love with all your heart, I dont think it would be that easy. Even if you knew that probably the best thing you could do is leave them.

bazil
25-03-11, 10:32 PM
Hmmm he looks like a prick anyway so he should'nt be much of a loss to her,
cheating breaks trust, cant have a relationship without trust. simples

claire6069
27-03-11, 11:55 AM
well said bazil

but as hayley pointed out, when you're in the situation yourself, its often a case of you cant see the wood for the trees yet if it was someone else in your situation, you'd be telling them to run for the hills, funny old things relationships!!